One month NSV (pic)

Options
andrbeck
andrbeck Posts: 45 Member
On April 12th I had a D&C after my miscarriage and decided then I was going to change my life and get healthy so I can hopefully have another successful pregnancy. The first picture is April 15th the second is today May 21.

9kcpyq.jpg

Replies

• Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult that must have been for you..

But, you look amazing :) Good luck on your Journey of TTC!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are doing great...I wish you continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!! Sorry for your loss, I've been there & its hard but hopefully focusing on a healthier you will help you heal at the same time xo
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss. Your commitment to being healthy for your future child already speaks volumes about the type of mother you will be :)

Congratulations on your progress so far, you're doing great! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • mikkijane1
    mikkijane1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Honey I am so sorry for your loss!! I know it had to be a hard thing to go through.

You are looking so amazing though, such an inspiration :)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Terribly sorry to hear of your loss. You're doing all the right things now and taking the bull by the horns! I'm so inspired by you. Keep going, and I sincerely hope that the future shines bright for you and your S/O. :)
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the strength and courage you have. You look amazing!
  • andrbeck
    andrbeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a huge difference in your face and arms!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    My second miscarriage motivated me to get healthier too. I am very sorry that you had to go through that.

You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, but what a great way to get yourself centered physically and mentally. AWESOME!
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I am sorry for your loss. I had a m/c and 2 D&C in June 2008. I had just lost around 20lbs when I found out I was pregnant, but found out @ 9 weeks that there was no heartbeat. I chose a D&C, but ended up having to go through another one a week later b/c of more blood clots that had formed. I let the grief consume me and ate back all of the weight. I am now making a lifestyle change for the better all the way around.

I would love to be able to help/support you and any others. I am here for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!