NSV - Finished 30 Day Shred!

Options
Today was my last day of 30 Day Shred and it is so nice to be done. I have Ripped in 30 all ready to go for tomorrow. I don't have pictures but I have lost 10 pounds and 8.25" in the past 30 days! I will definitely be taking pictures before I start Ripped in 30. I feel so proud of myself for accomplishing this and being ready to go on!

Replies

• vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. Can't wait to see the pics. I let my sister borrow my 30 day shred but i may have to get it back now.
  • MissLady03
    MissLady03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I am on Day 6 of Level 1 and I am loving it (well, I love it during the cool down anyway :wink: ). Be uber proud of yourself!
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    awesome! day 5, level one here. :)
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    yayyy congratulations :D:D:D:D:D ripped in 30 is great too, i also like JM's no more trouble zones! keep up the great work
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am on level 3 day 4!! LOVE IT! Thinking of doing it all over again once I'm done! Way to go! :flowerforyou:

@vetsnatural you can always youtube the shred! :smile:
  • Becksga
    Becksga Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is no small feat! I have started that program at least 10 times and have yet to finish. :flowerforyou:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! I just finished day 2 (started on level 2), but I'm determined to finish it this time!
    10 lbs. in 30 days is super great!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot! Congrats on finishing it! I've had my DVD for over 4 years and I'm now almost finished with level 2...you've inspired me to keep on pushing through the pain and the cursing at Jillian lol :) Great NSV!
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I finished the shred on May 1 and was impressed by the results!! I wish I took before/after pics!
  • fcevallos
    fcevallos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I also just finished and lost 10lbs! Still have to take my measurements though....
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. It is a great accomplishment for me and I am looking forward to moving onto the new video. Good luck to everyone who is still going, it really does make a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!