I did it!!!

Options
klm23
klm23 Posts: 8 Member
This morning I stepped on the scale and read my new weight, 133 pounds! I reached my goal, and am now going to spend a few weeks on maintenance to make sure that I stay here. I have changed my habits quite a bit over the last few months and am so happy with the way that I look. My face looks thinner, my clothes fit looser, and I feel lighter when exercising. Thank you for all the support from everyone!

Replies

• carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    its a great feeling isn't it. good job!!!!
  • cathjones88
    Options
    Excellent - a big pat on the back. Well done.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I know you must be ecstatic - good job and good luck in maintenance. You can do it!
  • LadyNay191
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great job!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic Congratulations on reaching your goal!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations.....
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! What an incredible accomplishment. Best of luck to you in maintaining...you came this far, you can do it! There's hope for me yet ;-)
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    :smile: YAY! That is wonderful CONGRATS!!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    congrats. Just one suggestion. Don't jump up to maintenance calories over one day try adding an additional 100 cals for a couple of days then another 100 and so on until you get up to maintenance, so you don't shock your system to much.
    i.e starting today add 100 calories to your old goal, then up it by another 100 in a couple days and so on. Good luck.
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    that is great..keep up the great work!!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Woo! That is fantastic. Your achievement has lifted my mood, thank you. Very well done to you. You must feel wonderful. Can't wait until I'm there too :tongue:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Awesome job & CONGRATS to you!!! I can't wait till the day I am able to type that same post!! :bigsmile: Very happy for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Mind sharing what the secret to your success is, with those last stubborn pounds?
  • nicolepete
    Options
    Great Job!!! How proud you must be ;)
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    Congragulations! Hope you're feeling very proud! :)
  • dopegirl422
    Options
    Congrats!!! =] Celebrate by sipping on a nice glass of WATER ;)
  • smsteed
    smsteed Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • lessjess1
    lessjess1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You now have what we all want. How does it feel!?!?
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54
    Options
    Good for you! I can't even imagine looking down at the scale and seeing a weight your happy with! It must be a fantastic feeling. So happy for you!
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    congratulations, thats great news :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!