Workout Cards--May be slow loading because of pics

Options
HELP! HOW DO I GET THESE PICTURES TO SHOW UP?

As a certified personal trainer, I have access to some great software for designing workouts. I've saved several over the years as photo files and thought I'd put them on here so that anyone who needs new workout ideas can have them as options for things they can add on to their program. These are designed as generic workouts for anyone, but be sure you modify if you need to for medical or other reasons.

No Weights Resistance Training
no-weightsresistance.jpg

Shoulders and Abs
shouldersandabs.jpg

Legs
legs3.jpg
Legs2xps1.jpg
Legsxps1.jpg

Chest and Triceps
chestandtriceps.jpg

Back and Biceps
backandbiceps.jpg

Chest and Back
chestandbackxps1-1.jpg
chestandbackxps1.jpg

Shoulders and Arms
Shouldersandarmsxps1.jpg

Total Body
TotalBodyxps1.jpg

Upper Body Stretch
upperbodystretch.jpg

Lower Body Stretch
lowerbodystrech.jpg

Beginner Pilates
BeginnerPilatesxps1.jpg

Balance Training
balancexps1.jpg

Chest
Chest2xps1.jpg
Chestxps1.jpg

Shoulders
Shouldersxps1.jpg

Core
Corexps1.jpg

Back
Backxps1.jpg

Arms
Armsxps1.jpg

I have more for like sciatica and other therapeutic issues, and can make up different workouts for other issues so if anyone wants anything specific, just let me know. ;)

Replies

• bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    No Weights Resistance Training
    no-weightsresistance.jpg

Shoulders and Abs
    shouldersandabs.jpg

Legs
    legs3.jpg
    Legs2xps1.jpg
    Legsxps1.jpg

Chest and Triceps
    chestandtriceps.jpg

Back and Biceps
    backandbiceps.jpg

Chest and Back
    chestandbackxps1-1.jpg
    chestandbackxps1.jpg

Shoulders and Arms
    Shouldersandarmsxps1.jpg

Total Body
    TotalBodyxps1.jpg

Upper Body Stretch
    upperbodystretch.jpg

Lower Body Stretch
    lowerbodystrech.jpg

Beginner Pilates
    BeginnerPilatesxps1.jpg

Balance Training
    balancexps1.jpg

Chest
    Chest2xps1.jpg
    Chestxps1.jpg

Shoulders
    Shouldersxps1.jpg

Core
    Corexps1.jpg

Back
    Backxps1.jpg

Arms
    Armsxps1.jpg
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You had to change the IMG to lower case [img]:smile:[/img]
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    bump
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. these are great. I have fibromyalgia and have a hard time doing most exercises. I have been doing swimming and walking. But I would like to know of more exercises I could do without being in too much pain. Can you recommend some. Also do you know of any exercise dvds you could recommend that are very low impact
  • treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    bump

These are great thanks!
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    Thanks a million!!
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are great for posting these! Thanks so much for thinking of us all :-)
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You had to change the IMG to lower case [img]:smile:[/img]

Thanks! I just copied the code from photobucket and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. I'm not going to do it again on my post though since you already did because I don't want it to take forever for the page to load.
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. these are great. I have fibromyalgia and have a hard time doing most exercises. I have been doing swimming and walking. But I would like to know of more exercises I could do without being in too much pain. Can you recommend some. Also do you know of any exercise dvds you could recommend that are very low impact

I'll have to look through the software to put together a workout card like this of gentle exercises, but in the meantime, you can probably do several of the exercises on the stretch cards and the pilates card. I have arthritis really bad from years of injuries (I was a professional wrestler for 13 years.) and the doctors are always telling me how shocked they are that I'm even able to walk in their office, much less do the workouts I do and it is all from building up slowly and gently to where I can do it. Now, I feel like I couldn't walk if I didn't workout. But when I have a bad arthritis day when I don't feel like I can even get out of bed, I like to stick to stretching, yoga, or pilates. I have a Yoga DVD by Baron Baptiste that is Yoga for MS. I don't have MS, but I have a client who does, so I got the dvd for helping expand my knowledge on how she can workout easier. It's turned out to be my favorite dvd for those sore days. Shiva Rae has some good gentle yoga workouts, too, that I would highly recommend. As for cardio, I like to jog in the pool because it is very gentle but still has a little impact to the joints to help build some strength in them and it burns 8 calories per kilogram of bodyweight per hour. ;) I also like to bounce on a stability ball. If you do that, though, be sure it is a burst resistant ball so that it doesn't pop while you are doing it and cause more harm then good. Not that a burst resistant ball won't pop, but it is much less likely to do so and usually will slowly lose air when it gets a hole.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    putting this in my favorites so I can bump it!! LOVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH!
  • GrammaPower
    GrammaPower Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump - looks too good NOT to save!
  • AFLABRAT04
    Options
    bump...