10 minute solutions....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
so another poster/member mentioned watching exercise dvds on netflix so i tried it out at work on my lunch break....i pulled up the 10 minute solutions: target toning video...i has five 10 min segments...i did the thighs and 1/2 the arms (people kept coming to my office so i'd have to stop)...anyway...i had a big sweat going on and i felt my muscles working...suggestions on how to log this workout???
there were side/front/back steps, lunges to side and back, squats - wide and narrow, tricep extensions, pushups, bicep curls, lateral raises...that's all i got to do today and it was about 16 mins of instructional time...i'll definitely do again and i dont have an heart rate monitor yet so i can use that to calculate....suggestions???

Replies

• pink92307
    pink92307 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use the 10 minute solutions Belly, Butt, and Thigh Blasters. I log it as Aerobics-General and/or Callisthenics depending on the type of exercise that i did. Not sure if this is close to accurate or not but its how i log it....lol
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    thank you for replying....i didnt see it until today when i was looking for the same answer again....i appreciate it...
  • kimberc
    kimberc Posts: 7
    Options
    I only joined yesterday. I am just browsing and saw one of your posts. I just have to say, I am impressed. You have done a lot of HARD work and - I don't even know you, but I am so proud of you! I am a mother of 4 and lost 20 lbs about 2 years ago (not nearly as much as I needed to lose). I have gained some back due to an illness. I would love any advice you could give!!! Congratulations to you!