107lbs down and I'm out to dinner feeling like a new person!

Options

Replies

• ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    You are beautiful. You were before and now you're beautiful and healthier. Amazing job, you should be so proud of yourself :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm nearly 5'11" and am weigh about 279 right now. Do you might be asking what size you're currently wearing? As I know tall girls like us tend to carry our weight a lot better, it's hard to tell.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular.
  • bookworm221
    bookworm221 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations and well done! :)
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow....great job, and so wise to do it while you are still young!!
    Congrats!!
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    BeckyJayneGJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Woah, just came back from my evening and I can't believe how bloomin lovely everyone has been! Thanks so much!
  • uscooleys
    uscooleys Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on such a great accomplishment. I am just getting started and you are a true inspiration!
  • JoanKB54
    JoanKB54 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • marib67
    marib67 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Always beautiful and now looking great reaching your goals. BTW I love the dress :) I love success stories!! So inspiring it just makes me want to work harder and be a success story myself. Thanks for the afternoon inspiration :)
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Well done! Gosh I hope I can do as well as you have. I'm also 22...got a way to go to get to my target weight.

Also, very cute dress!
  • envyme521
    envyme521 Posts: 35
    Options
    You look wonderful
  • bryt0412
    bryt0412 Posts: 32
    Options
    you look awesome! I hope I hope Im in the same position as you next year around this time!
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! that is amazing CONGRATS!!!!!

What have you been doing ?
  • jessicasarle
    jessicasarle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing and very confident!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Absolutely adorable! Amazing job. Strut your stuff out there, girl!:bigsmile:
  • doittoloseit
    doittoloseit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is stories like yours that makes me happy that I have decided to start using fitness pal again. When I first used it about 2 years ago I lost 11 pounds, but have since gained 7 back. Its hard to find time for myself being a mom of three and just got a puppy yesterday, so that adds to the hectic schedule. I am 6'0 and I am only 5 pounds more than you at the moment , but boy do I wish I looked as lean and healthy as you. My sister told me to come read your story and I am so glad I did. You were already beautiful, but now I'm sure you are just as beautiful on the inside because your health has benefited from your loss. You look so much younger than your before pictures, I don't know your age but in your before pictures to me you look about 27 or so, now you look about 18, how's that for an added bonus to improved health. All I can say is BRAVO , because I think it is so hard to stay motivated at times, my sister and I joke that we are professional dieters. Why don't we just stick to what we know works? IDK, anyway thanks a million for sharing your story. I will think of you and others who continue to succeed, to keep me going on my journey to better health. I only have 47 pounds to go. :)
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    Options
    Congrats! I'm nearly 5'11" and am weigh about 279 right now. Do you might be asking what size you're currently wearing? As I know tall girls like us tend to carry our weight a lot better, it's hard to tell.

Well that dress is a UK 16 so I think that is a US 12 equivalent? I have smaller legs/hips and carry my weight in the mid/top section so average at a 16 on top and 14 on bottoms, UK of course. My friends seems surprised I'm not in smaller sizes though. I don't like super tight stuff so may be able to physically fit into a size down but prefer to air on the side of loose rather than skin-tight. Hope that helps!
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    Options
    It is stories like yours that makes me happy that I have decided to start using fitness pal again. When I first used it about 2 years ago I lost 11 pounds, but have since gained 7 back. Its hard to find time for myself being a mom of three and just got a puppy yesterday, so that adds to the hectic schedule. I am 6'0 and I am only 5 pounds more than you at the moment , but boy do I wish I looked as lean and healthy as you. My sister told me to come read your story and I am so glad I did. You were already beautiful, but now I'm sure you are just as beautiful on the inside because your health has benefited from your loss. You look so much younger than your before pictures, I don't know your age but in your before pictures to me you look about 27 or so, now you look about 18, how's that for an added bonus to improved health. All I can say is BRAVO , because I think it is so hard to stay motivated at times, my sister and I joke that we are professional dieters. Why don't we just stick to what we know works? IDK, anyway thanks a million for sharing your story. I will think of you and others who continue to succeed, to keep me going on my journey to better health. I only have 47 pounds to go. :)

Thanks, that's so nice. Just keep going, you can definitely do it. I've been big my entire life and just pure dedication beats all set backs or binges you may have.

I'm 22 by the way! Nice to know I look even younger though having always looked older than my years!! xxx
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! Very inspiring!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!