Level 2 30ds?????

Options
Can any1 advise me on wat to class 30 mins of level 2 30ds as on mfp?? I classed level 1 as circuit training, general but surely level 2 is classed as sum thing more calorie burning?? Ne help wud b gratefully received :-)

Replies

• meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Any one??
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I'm still classing it as circuit training.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    yep all 3 levesl are counted as circuit training.
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Options
    There is a phone app called Calories Burned Calculator that has tons of exercises (including 30ds-all levels). You just enter your height and weight and length of exercise (how many hours/minutes) and it will calculate it for you.
  • meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There is a phone app called Calories Burned Calculator that has tons of exercises (including 30ds-all levels). You just enter your height and weight and length of exercise (how many hours/minutes) and it will calculate it for you.

Brilliant, thanku
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    so using the Calories Burned Calculator I was WAAAAAY under counting my calories burned. Maybe this explains why I am so dang hungry all the time. Will try to eat at new level and see what happens.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Still trying to decipher your original post...
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options

I'm glad I'm not the only one........
  • mailuci
    mailuci Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cicuit training
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options

I'm glad I'm not the only one........

but when you write "u" instead of "you" u save 2 ltrs!!
  • youngmommy2
    youngmommy2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    they are talking about Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. its is broken up into 3 levels
  • alyngard
    Options
    I'm not sure how accurate the calculator is, but I've also read on some threads that MFP over counts calories burned.
  • alyngard
    Options
    so using the Calories Burned Calculator I was WAAAAAY under counting my calories burned. Maybe this explains why I am so dang hungry all the time. Will try to eat at new level and see what happens.

I'm not sure how accurate the calculator is, but I've also read on some threads that MFP over counts calories burned.