8 weeks post baby #3 & doing the 'Shred'

Options
Hi,

As the tittle says really, I'm 8 weeks post having my 3rd baby. He's going to be our last so I'm feeling very motivated to get 'me' back. My husband & I have also started the 30 day shred last night. I'm still trying to figure this out!

X

Replies

• nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    I'll be doing Day 3 either tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel. I used a bit heavier weights and now my chest muscles are killing!! I might give myself a day to get over it. It must be nice to have your husband do it with you so you have extra motivation and support. Good luck!
  • Freckles1983
    Freckles1983 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey im in the same position my daughter is now 15 weeks so determined to get the weight off now
    I started today so im hoping I manage the time to eat well
    Good luck on your shred need a friend add me get yummy mummys together lol
  • es513
    es513 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred today! So tonight will be my Day 1 Level 1. Keep us posted on your results!
  • cyndilie
    cyndilie Posts: 52
    Options
    Just finished day 10, level 1 and I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get the results that I've seen so many get. I stuck to it (skipping only weekends), have been very, very careful with my calorie intake (no cheat days), and have never worked out so hard in my life but still got no results. Not even inches lost. Maybe I'm just to old for 30DS.
  • kingerem1
    kingerem1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh no don't tell me that!