any place/website for "fitness" plans?

Options
so I have been running regularly for a month now. I now want to start doing workout routines on my own (strength training I think its called). I have been to several womens bootcamp type classes and a crossfit class and while I loved the workouts I just can't fit the classes into my schedule. I know I can find the time almost every day to work out tho (3 kids and a fulltime job means that sometimes its at 5am, sometimes its at lunch, sometimes its at 9pm but regular classes just don't work) and that I can get help on technique (my husband works out regularly and will show me how to do things, my brother also works out a lot and works at a gym) but just can't seem to find those types of routines via a google search. IE my both my brother and husband have shown me a lot of different moves but I just can't figure out how to get them into a "plan" on my own. So what I was wondering about was websites (they don't even have to be free ones) that give you work out plans - like 20 squats , 30 mountain climbers then ... etc ? any one have recommendations ? I am thinking more "bootcamp" type routines and not the typical bicep curls and dumbbell routines, I really like the more body weight exercises.

Replies

• rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    backonpointe.tumblr.com/and bodyrocktv and also blondponytail.com :)
  • kjg5686
    kjg5686 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    body rock tv I've heard a lot about but I haven't been too good with DVD's etc. I like to work out outside or at the gym. At home I always find an excuse to "do it later" LOL LOL

The others tho I'll definitely look at. Thank you.