Newly Single Mom of 2

Options
I'm a recently single Mom of 2 and ready to get my whole life back on track! I've struggled for years with emotional eating and I'm trying to work past it. I am doing this for me, to be healthy for myself and my children.

I'm just looking for any friends who want to support me and be supported by me. :)

Replies

• campbellbx
    campbellbx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • crankyangel76
    crankyangel76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I also sent you a friend request.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Being on your own isn't so bad. Take the time to be with yourself, with your kids. I'll friend you...
  • Cargosarge
    Cargosarge Posts: 1
    Options
    I am Lisa from WV and looking for support too. You can count on me for support.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Sent! And anyone who wants to add, please do.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have been a single mom to a 2 year old little boy for just over a year now. It is a tough struggle a first but it will click and you will feel great. I have lost a hundred and ten pounds total and it feels amazing. Feel free to add me for support.
  • Nikki91606
    Nikki91606 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. We can all use some support.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request too. I have 10 and 13 year old boys, and I've been a single mom for many years.
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I was in your shoes a few years ago when I became that single mom of 2 as well. Stay strong and be nice to yourself. You can do this!!!!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me i will be as supportive as i can and the best of luck to you