What is your one food weakness?

Options

Replies

• ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Candy,candy ,candy. Gummy bears and orange slices are my faves.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't have ANY food weaknesses. If I want to eat it, I log it and make it fit in.
  • BexyGotEaten
    Options
    Chocolate/biscuits/cake.

I can never jut eat one square, one piece. Got to have a few, It's really not helpful
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    If it tastes good, it's my weakness. My most recent one, though? Hotdogs.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Forever. I can eat like a whole pizza. I'm not even hungry after a slice or two, I'm just obsessed with the taste.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Food in general is my weakness.. it tastes so good...

I do love brownies and cake and chips.. but i'm pretty good and finding healthier alternatives to satisfy myself with.

Although if I really want it.. I just eat it.. and dont' worry about it.

:~)

Oh, just rhought of a major one!!!.. food from home.. not home cooked food.. i mean Jersey food.. nothing like it.. and when I'm in Jersey. i'm gonna eat like Jersians do.. which means Bar pies and pork roll! mmmmmmm
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    One? That is funny. Chocolate, ice cream, homemade cake, pies, etc. Fried fish, fried pork chops, a thick hamburger off the grill, do you want me to go on?:wink:
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Cheese burger and fries, with a nice cold beer (and that's what got me in this place to begin with!)
  • sylbona
    sylbona Posts: 6
    Options
    one and only one!!!!...ICE CREAM...any kind!!!....yummy!!!....
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    One? ONE!?!?!?! I'd need several zeroes after than digit.
  • STEP_MANIAC
    STEP_MANIAC Posts: 11
    Options
    NACHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REAL STUFF! Not that crap from fast foods, or the ones drenched in liquid cheese. And jalapeno cheese burgers! OMG!!!!!!!!!
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    For me it's peppermint patties and doritos. I now only have a peppermint patty every once in awhile at work only. I won't eat them at home or I'll keep snacking on them. I gave up doritos because they weren't worth the calories they cost and I actually don't miss eating them that much.
  • atomhavok
    atomhavok Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chicken. I eat the **** out of some chicken.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Lasagna. I can eat the whole pan. I have eaten the whole pan. .... but it was delicious. Also, Blue Bell's Lemon Bliss ice cream.
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    So many choices...

I've got the sweetest sweet tooth, so sugary candy puts me in a frenzy to just have more more more. In general, since cutting back I've been pretty good about moderation for other weaknesses like pizza or burritos, but I avoid things like Laffy Taffy, Skittles or Tootsie Rolls because something comes over me that cuts off my willpower, it's like what I imagine a drug addict feels like.
  • Monny287
    Monny287 Posts: 109
    Options
    Kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips. Forget it, I'm gone.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sweet: Publix yellow cake with butter crème frosting
    Salty: Doritos chile (purple bag)
    Savory: Lobster bisque
  • Nutter1028
    Nutter1028 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jalopeno poppers and pizza fries. I try to keep them out of the house or the entire box is gone in one sitting.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I actually don't feel like I enjoy the foods I used to, don't like B&J that much anymore, cheesy nachos just taste weird now, even chocolate I can't be bothered with. Mine has to be kebabs though! Always look forward to getting one or two a month!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Noodles. Oodles of noodles of all types. Love them to death.