I <3 the NRA! (And working out, of course)

Options
Hello everybody!

I'm Lauren (aka Anschutz22) and I am looking for motivators and new friends to help get fit and stay that way!

A little about me...

I'm a competitive shooter for the NRA and Civilian Marksmanship Unit and I practice literally 5 hours a day. I'm a Junior Olympian for .22 rifle and air rifle, and will be traveling to Nebraska for school this fall! I participate in Olympic style rifle shooting, which is a precision sport and requires intense discipline. Cardiovascular fitness is an important component to shooting, because it helps breathing which helps your overall hold.

I hope to motivate you along the way, and I hope you will do the same! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can track each others progress. :smile:

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    WOOOO who doesnt love the NRA haha but after they get your money they just want more

feel free to add me if you would like
  • wingshooter2004
    Options
    Hey,

I am a shooter. Sporting clays is my game. My whole family are shooters. I support USA Shooting. Shooting is my Olympic sport LOL.
    You can add me.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    We should be friends :)
  • simplyamandak
    Options
    Hi Lauren!

I'm actually just starting to learn about guns and am really impressed by your skill. Way to go!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! Impressive! You got skillz :) I don't belong to the NRA but I stand by them!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    when I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping you were being cute and using different words for the acronym.