It's that time again!

Options
ElyseL1
ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
Hey everyone! I've been on here for abt a year and it seems to be that all of my original friends on here have been kidnapped by aliens and cant be found. So far I've lost 51 lbs and have another 31 to 35 to go. I'm super supportive and expect the same from my friends in return. I try to stay up to date with what's going on with everyone and check out diaries when I have time. I'm a cardio freak, i really enjoy hiking and the elliptical trainer. Yea Yea i know, lifting all the way. :flowerforyou: I'm just now getting back into resistance training and weight lifting. I enjoy it, but I had an injury I didn't want to risk aggravating until I lost some of the weight.

Replies

• Anschutz22
    Anschutz22 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations on your successes! I'm new to this program, but I know it will help me reach my goals. I'm pretty resistant to alien kidnapping, so feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I'm going to send you a request. I think you've done really excellent so far. And we have the horse thing in common. The end # in common... Dog in common.
  • Sarah032489
    Options
    Wow Congrats! Truly inspirational..... I need to lose 80 lbs.
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! All my friends are vanishing from here as well!!! =)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! All my friends are vanishing from here as well!!!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    And apparently my ghost wants to chime in as well !!! haha