The "I don't eat that bad" story

Options
I am using today as an example to myself that I DO eat that bad.......so far 2 scones and 2 mountain dews.......this is not a typical day, usually ,y typical day involves 1 Mocha Frap and no food all day......or occasional piece of fruit..................and I wonder why I am fat..............

Replies

• Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Wow, you REALLY need to get it together and start eating healthy for your health. I am amazed this site hasn't motivated you to make the change and stick with it. I have been used this site daily since March 26, 2010 and it has completely changed my eating and made me realize how much sodium is in prepared foods. The AHA recommends 1500 mg. a day, which is what I follow b/c of my kidney stones. I hope you start taking better care of yourself.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Sassiebritches, we ALL have those days!! You're here and know what you have to do and that is half the battle :flowerforyou:
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up too much over it. We all have bad days...and the day is not over yet either. Make healthier choices the rest of the day and get in some cardio and tomorrow is always a new day to start fresh and have a full day of healthy choices. :)
  • erodriquez
    Options
    Just take baby steps toward change, you can do it!
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ya... we all have such days... I gave into my candy eating yest!! :) but am back on track... hang in there :)
  • oonafey
    oonafey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ha! This sounds like me. I ***** and moan that I am not losing any weight, but then I had a donut this morning when I was offered one. And a bagel last week when somebody brought them in. And the occasional piece of candy. And I haven't exercised in like a month, because we don't have central A/C and the unit is in the dining room and it's been 95+ degrees everyday. I know, excuses, excuses...
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Not to beat you up....just out of concern.....you can not fuel your body and nourish it properly on coffee and no food all day.

Try to get in 2-3 servings of fruit and veggies each day. Throw an apple and some string cheese in a lunch box for breakfast....keep 100 calorie bags of popcorn or almonds handy for a snack and cook a healthy dinner each day.

I promise you will start to see results and feel better immediately!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Some tips from a fellow hairdresser(when you get back into it) 1. bring snakcs and while you are mixing up your clients color, snack at the same time jsust to get SOMETHING in your stomach....i used to go in to work at 10 and not eat any breakfast, eat MAYBE a handful of crackers for "lunch" and then dinner at 10 at night....so you have to train yourself to eat tiny little things all day long so you won't feel like your about to pass out doing your last client haha. and making your client wait for about 5 mins so you can eat is not rude, they usually ask if you want to eat before you get started.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the concern everyone, but......I know I ate bad today...that was the point. I actually was on MFP 5 months before I started school and lost 22 lbs and got on the ball.......slowly I fell off, just logging today to see how that looks......please rest assured I am with you all on this wagon.....just making a point that so often we say I don't eat bad....when in reality yup we do......

CALM DOWN I AM ON BOARD AND FINE!