Photos for motivation.

Options
Because I have such a lot of weight to lose I thought it would be a good idea to have photos taken every month as an ongoing project to spur me on. Working as a make-up artist means I get to know quite a few photographers so I'm arranging a professional photo shoot every month to keep me motivated. First one will be end of June. Once I complete my project I have a gorgeous male model who has agreed to do a photo shoot with me just for fun. I think this will help keep me motivated & help me see the changes in my body. When I lost 5 stone I couldn't see a difference in the mirror so I'm hoping photos will show me the difference as the weight comes off. It's not going to be easy as I hate having photos taken but I'm sure it will help keep me strong x

Replies

• 4ME77
    4ME77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! That's a great idea...keep up the good work
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    It's terribly hard for us to see the difference sometimes, and weight fluctuations can be for so many reasons! Best to take photos and measurements. I especially am looking forward to the last photo. ;)
  • sonhando
    sonhando Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That does sound like a good
    idea !!
  • flexdirectcpr
    flexdirectcpr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    One of my friend's and I take photos at the same time each month. We have done this since January. We commented today that we are so glad we have done this. It is amazing that even on a month that I haven't lost so much weight as another, I can see the difference more in the photos.
  • Fitscorcher
    Fitscorcher Posts: 47
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments, it's good to know it would be a positive thing to do. I have had the first ones taken, I will upload them at the end of June when I have had the second lot taken. ;-)
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful idea, I'm jealous! I love photography, wish I could afford more professional pics... please do post the results when you have them, would be great to see! :)