NEW, Need friends and Motivation

Options
change30
change30 Posts: 22 Member
Hi, I am looking for friends and someone that will be by my side through this weight loss journey I have over 100lbs to lose and I would Love to have someone that is willing to become my support partner on here to hold each other accountable.

I joined Curves for women a month ago and I have lost 9 pounds and counting, it's a great start but I've been having trouble with meal planning and on the go food since I'm a picky eater - I've been trying to break myself of this too. Anyway, if you wanna be my buddy/friend please add me. I would love to be able to relate to someone like myself.

Replies

• wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    add me we can do it together!
  • ColumnHugger
    ColumnHugger Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    friend request has been sent! I have a hard time with my food choices too so maybe we can help each other out.
  • lilteddy78
    lilteddy78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello....When I started my journey I had over 100lbs to lose. I would say about 110 or so. I'm 77lbs into that battle with 33ish to go. You can do it! It takes some dedication and lots of remembering why you are doing this to keep yourself on track. If you want to add me as a friend feel free. I'm on here every day now that I decided I needed to keep going after taking time off. Have fun and watch the pounds drop! :)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    been on here since September anyone feel free to add me if you like.
  • zmeplay
    zmeplay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am on the same boat. Need motivation to stick to my plan :flowerforyou:
    Add me if you'd like