Options
    Like 170-180 but definitely not more!
  • Nulookdotbody
    Nulookdotbody Posts: 48 Member
    Options
  • CBell223
    CBell223 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hate to ruin this, but your progress chart thingy is right below your question. It says you're about 194ish. BTW, I wouldn't have guessed that high.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    160ish

I love you..LOL.. my goal is for 150... so hopefully with one more round I might get a little closer..
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Okay.. I am 194.. trying my hardest to get into my 180s but it isn't happening..

I don't think I look 194.. I wear 14s now and the last time I wore those I was in the 170s..

I am doing Insanity and only lost 4lbs and with less then 2 weeks to go I think the inches will keep dropping but it would be nice to see the scale move with all the sweat I pour out for that man. :bigsmile:

Wow I seriously couldn't even tell! But what I would suggest for that plateau is upping your calories a bit. That's what I did, and I'm losing again. Good luck! :)
  • Guamybear
    Options
    I hate to ruin this, but your progress chart thingy is right below your question. It says you're about 194ish. BTW, I wouldn't have guessed that high.

LOL... that is so funny.. didn't even think of that..
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options

LOL... that is so funny.. didn't even think of that..

LOL that really is funny!!! haha
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow.....you carry your weight well! I guessed 180lbs thinking it was on the high side but based on your original post I was being conservative...lol
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Okay.. I am 194.. trying my hardest to get into my 180s but it isn't happening..

I don't think I look 194.. I wear 14s now and the last time I wore those I was in the 170s..

I am doing Insanity and only lost 4lbs and with less then 2 weeks to go I think the inches will keep dropping but it would be nice to see the scale move with all the sweat I pour out for that man. :bigsmile:

You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • Guamybear
    Options
    Thanks, I hoping that when I do reach 150 I will look like 130...
  • Failbetter
    Failbetter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think the outfit obscures your size. I'm guessing 155 and looking great! If I'm high it's only because of the clothes
  • Guamybear
    Options
    I think the outfit obscures your size. I'm guessing 155 and looking great! If I'm high it's only because of the clothes

I love you too... i am 194..actually 193..mistyped earlier..
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options

LOL! Your ticker gave it away! but if I didn't know people usually are bad at guessing (usually low) I would have said 160-ish.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You don't look obese to me
    My guess is 165-170
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Scales are lying b****rds, always have been, always will be. :-)
  • stargirlsarah
    stargirlsarah Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
  • kinsa2
    kinsa2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    around high 70s(kg) to low 80s(kg), to be more accurate around 78kg?
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I know you have given your weight already but from the picture I would have thought 160..remember not to focus so much on your weight and rather how your clothes feel and how you feel.
    I think you look great!Keep up whatever you are doing!!
    Actually,I would be curious to know your body fat percentage?This is probably why you look so much smaller than you actually are
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I would've guessed 160 also, you don't look 193 at 5'4"! To put things in perspective though I'm 5'7" and weigh 196 currently (you can see me in my profile pic) and I also don't see a 196lb person when I look in the mirror :( My goal is 155 which will be "normal high range" for my height but I think I will be happy with how I look at that weight. I totally feel you on this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!