Options
Hi! Welp, I'm Carissa. And I heard about this site from an old high school friend on facebook. It seems to be working out for her, so I thought I would give it a try. I go to school and work full time. Some times it feels like I don't have any time to get out and exercise. I'm always finding a way to laugh and have a great time. Just ready to get healthy so that I can keep up with my little brothers and niece. :happy:

Replies

• ChrisWag
    ChrisWag Posts: 169
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you for finding your way! I have used this site for a long time now and it helps keep me in line and keep the weight off!!! congrats for doing this for you!!!!!
  • sandee1956
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I am new , this is my second day, Hello everybody!
  • emt57kb
    emt57kb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    H i, Katie. I sumbled onto this website by accident but Im glad I did! I think this is going to work even if its my first day lol
  • tammyhoff2004
    Options
    Carissa, you came to right place. I've been on many of diets throughout my 39 years and I've always gained the weight back. I've never counted calories and Jilllian Michaels says that it's a lifetime change. She said you have to count calories for a lifetime or you won't maintain. You have to exercise your whole life in order to maintain. What better place to be than a place where you can go to be encouraged and supported? I have made friends on this website that are all here for the same reason. May God bless you on your weight loss journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • TubOlard
    TubOlard Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welp, I'm Carissa. And I heard about this site from an old high school friend on facebook. It seems to be working out for her, so I thought I would give it a try. I go to school and work full time. Some times it feels like I don't have any time to get out and exercise. I'm always finding a way to laugh and have a great time. Just ready to get healthy so that I can keep up with my little brothers and niece. :happy:

Carissa, welcome to the site. One thing you may want to try is to invite your friends to exercise with you. You can still laugh and have a good time but in the process, accomplish the goals you want to reach. Even taking some time on the weekends when you are not working or not in school would be a great way to start. It's always hard to get motivated and having friends who are willing to exercise with you makes the time go by faster and you won't even realize you are working out. Good luck!
  • atanori512
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to this, but it's been a great encouragement! I exercise on average 4 times a week for at least 60 minutes and eat well. Would love some buddies to keep each other encouraged through this...
  • cmsimmo3
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! Must be working since your ticker is going good! LOL =]