Juice fasting

Options
Has anyone ever done a 10day juice fast. If so what are the benefits to this I hear that the body is designed to heal itself

Replies

• haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    No. There are no shortcuts to fat loss. If you are looking for these shortcuts then it is quite clear you lack the skills and the committed to make a lifestyle change.

Eat like a normal human being and get fit like a normal human being.
  • envyme521
    envyme521 Posts: 35
    Options
    Juice fasting might work for you. A lot of people including doctors tell you not to do quick weight loss of "fad" diets, because it does not teach you good eating habits after that is over which means you will gain the weight back. If it works for you, that's great. Once it is over you have to be in control of your diet and exercise to keep the weight off
  • Courtney_Pool
    Options
    I've done almost 200 days of different types of juice cleansing and fasting! It's amazing!
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    The body, when given the right tools, is absolutely designed to heal itself. A juice "fast" can be a step in the right direction and it does not need to be a complete fast. I've never done one myself, but I'm a green smoothie drinker for breakfast and it's wonderful - I imagine a 3 day or so juice fast would have a similar elation.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    why would you want to do a 100 day anything fast...???

Although I do prefer the raspberry ketone 7 day fast followed by ten day master cleanse...
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    i have juiced for 7 days and my joints felt 100% better and my skin looked great. it was to really give my body a reboot and it worked. i am now juicing some meals. It helps me.
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    No. There are no shortcuts to fat loss. If you are looking for these shortcuts then it is quite clear you lack the skills and the committed to make a lifestyle change.

Such a hostile response to a relatively benign question?
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

Such a hostile response to a relatively benign question?

Seriously. And the OP said nothing about fat loss. She mentioned healing...