A FitBit Flex for Father's day?

Options
motown13
motown13 Posts: 688 Member
I usually don't ask for anything on father's day other than a good hug, and some peace and quiet all day.... But this year I think I would actually love a present - a FitBit Flex.

Now that they have actually been on the market a few weeks, and people have really had time to evaluate them, what do you think? I know that there were many early reviews, but I was hoping that after 2 - 3 weeks, people would really know what they think about them.

What say you, MFPer's?

Replies

• RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'll be paying attention to this thread...
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'll be paying attention to this thread...

me too, lol
  • kbella67
    kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have one and have used it for a little over a week. I LOVE it!! it's motivating and tells you a lot about yourself, how much you sleep, how active you really are, how many steps you really take and how a few more can help.
  • xynyth
    xynyth Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about a week and at first I didn't care for it and thought I had wasted my money. There is definitely a learning curve to it if you've never used a fitbit or activity monitor before. I got my first weekly report last night and was actually pretty impressed with the breadth of information it gave me. I was worried it was overestimating calories burned but turns out I'm just more active than I thought I was. There are still some things I'm trying to work out, but overall it's growing on me. I haven't tried it swimming yet, but I have worn it in the shower and dripping with sweat with no issues (pro tip: when you go to charge it up after a few days take a clorox wipe to it and the band; it can get a little ripe). I really like the sleep tracking as well. I'm warming up to it and like it a little more every day :)