who wants to join me on this journey?

Options
I have been having the best of luck since joining this site!! I joined on April 3 of this year and as of two days ago(today being May 17) I have already lost 11lbs!!! I think it would be great to have some support and motivation. If you want to get in on this with me and help to keep each other honest then please post here. Lets get motivated. I may be eating much better but I dont always get out and get the exercise my body needs.

Replies

• Ih8thedreadmill
    Ih8thedreadmill Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Kizzy I don't get it!?!? What does everybody have against you! You have a great personality (from what I can tell from last night)

Come on guys give a girl a hand!
  • christinealexis
    Options
    I'm with ya! keep up the good work.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :smile:
  • Ih8thedreadmill
    Options
    BUMP:noway:
  • kizzybubbles
    kizzybubbles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks lol. I have 5 who want to go along with me now!! This should help with some support now!
  • kizzybubbles
    Options
    Okay folks so for exercise I am mostly doing walking, and I am also working on the abdominal crunch challenge that has been circulating on facebook, it is getting real hard now though. 110 crunches lastnight.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • NYUbookworm
    NYUbookworm Posts: 42
    Options
    I recently joined MFP myself. Feel free to add me as a friend, kizzybubbles. I'd be happy to motivate, encourage, and support you! :smile:
  • Ih8thedreadmill
    Options
    Okay folks so for exercise I am mostly doing walking, and I am also working on the abdominal crunch challenge that has been circulating on facebook, it is getting real hard now though. 110 crunches lastnight.

OUCH! Congrats, I can not imagine the pain LOL but it will be worth it! Glad you have more friends now! Not sure why the slow start! Keep it up!
  • kizzybubbles
    Options

OUCH! Congrats, I can not imagine the pain LOL but it will be worth it! Glad you have more friends now! Not sure why the slow start! Keep it up!

It isn't as bad as it sounds, unless you miss a couple nights, then the jump is number is hard lol, it goes up by 5 everynight pretty well
  • kizzybubbles
    Options
    ok I have a question for all of you, I spent over an hour playing at the park with my little guy, all over the jungle gym. I have no idea how to track this as exercise. The only one I found was the rock wall. We were running up and down and jumping off of the bleachers, singing, sliding, monkey bars....I AM POOPED lol. But dont know how to input it.
  • Ih8thedreadmill
    Options
    I try to equate what the equivalent would be. So similar to raking the lawn for an hour, aerobics for a half hour or whatever. A lot of time i don't count that type of stuff, unless I need the extra calories to justify ICE CREAM or something! LOL Just remember it is better to shoot low on calories burned.
  • kizzybubbles
    Options
    well I didn't bother logging it but enjoyed a small bowl of no salt potato chips and low fat helluva dip lol. Figure that was a fair trade.
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! I use a fitbit to track activity. It automatically logs your activity into mfp after you initially sync them.
    I am adding you now, I need support as well! :)
  • kizzybubbles
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! I use a fitbit to track activity. It automatically logs your activity into mfp after you initially sync them.
    I am adding you now, I need support as well! :)

I found so far that the best part is keeping yourself honest with logging everything. Really makes you realize all the junk that you were eating previously and didn't need. just changing my diet has shed pounds, with hardly any exercise. I am certain as I remove more pounds I will have to up the exercise level to keep losing.
  • kizzybubbles
    Options
    YES!!!!! Next weigh in will put me under the 200lb mark, haven't been there in over three years!!!!! I am at 200.6lbs right now! from 214lbs starting weight, did this in under two months, I joined here on April 3.
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey you are more than welcome to add me as well hun! And way to go on almost reaching that 200 mark! I know I'll be ecstatic when I reach it!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on that same journey.