shakeology

Options
ryanlee77
ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
Shakeology ... Been doin one shake in the am for 3 days now ...feel good anybody else tried it ? Results? Thanks

Replies

• talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Do you mean a protein shake? I have one every morning too if so
  • ryanlee77
    Options
    Yes it's a protein shake it has a lot of other ingredients in it also from the Beachbody website
  • bmbrown1972
    Options
    Third day for the wife and I, so far it's a adjustment. I take mine for lunch, she takes hers for dinner. The new greenberry tastes some what better IMO than before,, still have to chug it myself. I do feel better, but that may be a placebo, I'll take all I can get. lol
    I do believe that it is a very healthy meal replacement for anytime of the day. So that in itself makes me feel better. Take it easy and God bless!!!
  • ryanlee77
    Options
    Ok thanks
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking it nearly every day for almost 2 years now - usually for breakfast, but sometimes for lunch or dinner. I love it :) The regular chocolate is my favorite, but I also really like the vegan tropical strawberry. :) It keeps me full, and the chocolate totally satisfies my sweet tooth. Plus it is chock full of all the vitamins and minerals that I need, but don't always get every day (because I'm a picky veggie eater) :)
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Someone on my friends list drinks them and it seems to take his appetite away. They are to enough calories to count as a meal.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Identical results as just eating better, but way more expensive. Why replace a meal when you can... just eat a nutritious meal? Hmmm
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Nope. I prefer real food.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    shut-up-and-take-my-money2.jpg
  • HeatherOberholtzer
    Options
    lol!!!
  • ryanlee77
    Options
    In a perfect world I would prefer a nutritional meal also but its hard. When u have a job, kids, house ...to prepare every single meal!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    In a perfect world I would prefer a nutritional meal also but its hard. When u have a job, kids, house ...to prepare every single meal!

Spend one afternoon and prepare enough for a few days. I do. Crock pots do wonders. It's a lot... lot cheaper and much more time effective.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

I'm a single dad w/custody and have a full time job (military), so I understand the lack of time. I learned really quick that you have time/money for the things you want to have time/money for. If you plan your meals out and make things ahead, it really isn't that bad. I find that I have more time and money now that I don't have any pantry/fridge trivia by planning on the fly. Are my meals the most exciting/inspired 100% of the time? Nope, maybe 75%. But it's sustainable :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Identical results as just eating better, but way more expensive. Why replace a meal when you can... just eat a nutritious meal? Hmmm

Exactly, or just blend your own for WAY less. There isn't any magic to them. They are just smoothies and there are tons of websites with recipes to replace the Shakeology drinks.

I would go that route. Unless you are just another rep giving their "testimonial"

And MFP claims no advertising. Sheesh.