Good Beginner Workout DVDs

Options
Can anyone recommend a good workout that will help ease into, working out? Looking right now for weight loss, versus muscle. Thanks!

Mere

Replies

• ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    "Walk away the pounds" by Leslie Sansone. You can get the set of DVD's which includes a 1,2 and 3 mile walk. Being new to working out, start with the 1 mile and work your way up. You can do this in the privacy of your own home.
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
  • Rhonnie07
    Options
    I'm doing a dance workout, it's lots of fun and burns the calories.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    if you have netflix and away to do the watch instantly feature (wii, xbox, tivo, or if your PC is in an area you have room to excersize around) you can watch lots of workout videos there. you can test out a lot and see what you like. this is what i did and found a really nice pilates one that wasn't too rough on me at all when i was 330ish lbs. it was called pick your level weight loss pilates. loved it!
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone and 30 Day Shred. You can look up the walk away the pounds on you tube and see some of the video to see if you'll like it. And 30 Day Shred has beginner modifications. These two are what I do most of the time and I am definitely a beginner.
  • mandy2128
    Options
    slim in 6... its a great program! I lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks with it.