Always over in Sugar!

Options
Im wondering if I'm eating too much sugar or is my sugar too low on here? Most of the sugar I eat is natural, from fruit. I eat 2 fruits per day, but somehow I am over my sugar every day! Anyone else?

Replies

• bluehorsesjp
    Options
    Do a search on Sugar. There have been multiple threads on this subject with loads of information.
  • sweetgal2301
    sweetgal2301 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey .. yeah no matter what I do I always go over with sugar. Unless I eat all protein the whole day it cannot be lowered. So I gave up. Instead I am working on lowering my carbs considerably ... sugar eventually turns into carbs when in excess anyways so since the carb amount per day is higher ..... I lower the carbs for compensation for eating too much sugar. I sometimes go up to like 75g of sugar per day (specially when I have a fruit smoothie).
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    If your sugars are natural (from fruit and veggies, etc) then don't be too concerned. Of course, we need to limit our fruit intake. However, the sugar goal is really geared towards added/refined sugars. (from processed foods)
  • lalouli
    lalouli Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm always over too. I wish there was a way to separate the natural from refined sugars here so that I could keep a better eye on the later by itself. It's my downfall! All nutritional advice I've ever read encourages eating fruit, however, so I wouldn't try to limit that.
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm always over too. I wish there was a way to separate the natural from refined sugars here so that I could keep a better eye on the later by itself. It's my downfall! All nutritional advice I've ever read encourages eating fruit, however, so I wouldn't try to limit that.

Yea I agree...I don't think too much fruit is what got me here lol