Awesome NSV

Options
I was going through my clothes today and ran across a couple pair of super cute underwear that i had never worn because they were to small even when i first bought them in 7th grade (yah i know lol) well for some reason after my run (which i got a personal best on for my 5 mile ) I was in the best mood and was feeling great and for some reason had to try those underwear on, and they fit!! I might weigh more but i am thinner than i was in 7th grade. That made my week :)

Replies

• lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    How funny and how awesome!

I found a pair of size 12 pants in my drawer a couple of months ago and I tried them on ... buttoned and zipped them and worn them all day! LOL!!!!

I can feel your excitement. :happy:
  • GeorgiaMade
    Options
    It's the little things that bring joy. One day soon my junk-eating 15 year old is going to pass me in size. What fun it will be to rummage through her closet! Congratulations on the 5 mile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!