Getting rid of back fat and tummy

Options
I'm not sure if this topic has been posted before but I'm fairly new to this site so I wouldn't know.

Anyway, I really want to get rid of these disgusting lovehandles, back fat and sagging tummy. I'm tired of them and I want to be hot. Sooooo, anyone out there that has a successful story on how they got rid of their fat on these problem areas, please feel reply with the exercises that you used to help you reach this goal. Thanks.

Replies

• jenhanke
    jenhanke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I recently worked with a trainer at Planet Fitness who explained that you can't really "spot train" to lose fat on certain areas of the body. Of course, different exercises target specific body areas, but that's for toning muscle.

For example, if you have a large fat roll around your middle, doing sit-ups is not going to make the fat roll go away. It will help tone the ab muscles underneath the fat, but you won't see any difference (or MUCH difference anyway) unless you get rid of the fat.

He said that the only way to get rid of the fat is in the kitchen. Eating light, eating clean, and watching sugar & general caloric intake is a big deal when it comes to shrinking fat cells. Also, cardio will help shrink the fat cells, especially interval cardio training which raises & lowers your heart rate throughout.

I hope this helps... and I hope you & I both can follow his advice!! =)