Crazy Canucks - Aug 4

Options
Morning Canucks~

As I expected I gained this week - up 0.7lbs - so not as bad as I thought it would be but still disappointed. I had a fairly indulgent week (all week); hoping I can curb the snack cravings... I haven't craved junk like this since I was pregnant - so a good 3 months at least.

Oh and I wanted to let everyone know that Bon Jovi and Kid Rock were AWESOME!! :love: It was an outdoor show and it was totally amazing; we had beautiful weather and everyone really enjoyed themselves. :glasses:

Replies

• Krystled
    Krystled Posts: 58
    Options
    Good morning everyone, hope everyone had a awesome long weekend. Down 1lbs this week (yeppy)!!!! So glad b/c this weekend I didn't do much walking like I ususally do and I didn't eat well. Last couple of night workouts must have paid off.

Tasha your having cravings again....sure your not pregnant again????? JK I know one baby is enough work for you. I'm confident that you will lose that extra .7lbs and more before the wedding this weekend! Can't wait to see everyone, just make sure that I am smiling :happy: b/c I tend not to smile when I am so nervous. there are going to be 300 people looking at me and I just hope I look good, but not better then the bride - can't show her up

Go Canucks Go
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am down another 3lbs this week. I haven't been doing any exercise all summer and I think I am going to have to start or the weight is going to stop coming off. Have a great weekend!!!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Got back yesterday from shopping trip to Minot. The absolute great news is that I was able to shop in the regular size section for the first time in about 11 years. The bad news is that according to my unofficial weigh in, I have gained 3.6 lbs. My fingers were quite puffy this morning, so am hoping that most of it was water weight, and it will come off easily.

The final weigh in for my work Biggest Loser competition is on Monday, so will be working extra hard (but not dangerously so) to try to lose at least what I gained over the extended weekend.

Glad everyone had a good weekend. Tasha - I heard BonJovi/Kid Rock were awesome. Had a couple of friends attend...should have tagged along I guess. Krystal and Izzys - Way to go on the losses. Keep it up everyone.
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well no loss for me :(. I was up 1 this week. My fault entirely as I didn't have a good week for several reasons. However, trying this week to do better...

Way too humid today for me to do anything outside. Thank goodness I can crank the AC here at work but the house will be an oven when I get home today. I have ACs there but they will take awhile to make it more comfortable. The humidity is supposed to break over the next day or so and we have a nice weekend coming so I'll take it.

Hope everyone is having a good day!