Looking for some friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hey everyone. I'm looking to add some friends to help keep me motivated! I have been on MFP for almost a year now but haven't stuck with it like I should. I'm looking to drop 40-60 lbs. because my brother is getting married in May 2014. I don't want to be the overweight sister in the pictures!!! :smile:

Replies

• User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    Welcome! This place is full of great supporters. Wish you the very best
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I love this site. So many good people and great support. And I love the phone app! Good luck, and great beginnings! And, I know how you feel. My sister gotmarried inSeptember, and I was the maid of honor. I still can't look at the pix.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You and anyone can add me! This site has been awesome for motivation and tracking so far, I'm loving it! Wish you the best.
  • Apogree
    Apogree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have a journey of being consistent ahead of me too. Feel free to send me messages at any time.

Good luck!
  • kirstenleo
    kirstenleo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone ! Add me if you like ! MFP has helped me lose almost 60 lbs ! Love this site
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I am in the same boat, my sister is getting married in June 2014.
    My mom and I are on a mission to lose a couple before the wedding. I have been off and on MFP for awhile, but have stuck on it since November last year.

Best of luck, feel free to add me :)
  • noahsmama33
    noahsmama33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My sister-in-law is to be married this fall, so I am also on the bandwagon of an impending wedding! I will send you a request! :)
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been using this site and app for a month now and one if my main motivations to lose 110 lbs by next summer is my sister's wedding in July 2014. This will be my first and most likely only wedding that I'll be a bridesmaid (maid of honor duties was not for me), so I want to look amazing and feel confident in my own skin for the first time. Anyway add me if you like. We can support each other.
  • AshleyPorter1003
    AshleyPorter1003 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support and kind words!! Looking forward to having you all here to help motivate and share ideas!! I'll do my best to help motivate and support you too :)
  • chikeebee
    chikeebee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP ~ about a week and am loving it. Would love it even more if I had a few good people to keep me motivated. My fitness goals are to lose a few pounds AND maintain that loss. In addition, I would like to increase my fitness level. Feel free to add me if you need some cheering on . . .

- Marisa
  • sarahfehr5811
    Options
    looking for friends to keep me motivated:):)
  • GinaMa67
    GinaMa67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I've been here for only a week and really enjoying it. I've a long way to go and plan to be around a while! I know what you mean about not wanting to be the fat sister, that's exactly what I am right now but planning on making that a thing of the past!
  • AshleyPorter1003
    AshleyPorter1003 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are all so great!! Thank you for responding so quickly!!!
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    I'll add you! I am always happy to have motivated friends on here. I really think it's helping me.