Where do you call home?

Options

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Currently, in the un-marked van across from fatsis's house. hush.gif

Yeh.. and um, put deodorant on next time. I hate riding with you when you forget :glasses:

d-e-o-d-o-r-a-n-t????? mo'kay..unsure.gif

:grumble: It was supposed to be a joke saying I was in the van with you.... What else was I supposed to allude to that would have made the joke more evident:ohwell:

:grumble: I got it! I was trying to allude I didn't know what deodorant was.

Your turn to drive, I'm taking a nap. :grumble:

Fine. No snoring!

I don't snore, I make adorable little sleeping noises. :angry:

And for Pete's sake, do we have to listen to your Air Supply Greatest Hits again????? lalala.gif It's making my ears bleed! :explode:

*singing loudly* "I'M ALL OUTTA LOVE.... I'M SO LOST WITH OUT YOU, I KNOW YOU WERE RIGHT..."
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Yeh.. and um, put deodorant on next time. I hate riding with you when you forget :glasses:

d-e-o-d-o-r-a-n-t????? mo'kay..unsure.gif

:grumble: It was supposed to be a joke saying I was in the van with you.... What else was I supposed to allude to that would have made the joke more evident:ohwell:

:grumble: I got it! I was trying to allude I didn't know what deodorant was.

Your turn to drive, I'm taking a nap. :grumble:

Fine. No snoring!

I don't snore, I make adorable little sleeping noises. :angry:

And for Pete's sake, do we have to listen to your Air Supply Greatest Hits again????? lalala.gif It's making my ears bleed! :explode:

*singing loudly* "I'M ALL OUTTA LOVE.... I'M SO LOST WITH OUT YOU, I KNOW YOU WERE RIGHT..."

bang_head.gif That does it!! I'm no longer sharing my cheesy doodles...erm.....carrot sticks with you!! CrossedArms.gif
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Lived in the cornfields of IL for the first 23 years of my life. My husband and I grew up together and were what I call "Rural Route Royalty" - those in small towns will understand what I mean.

Then we moved to Las Vegas for 2 years... sounded good at the time!

Now we're finding our way around Lexington, Kentucky. Glad to be back in the midwest, but I do miss Vegas just a teeeeeeny bit... :noway:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Norwalk, CT
    School in New Haven, CT
    Residing in Monroe, CT

yeah, yeah, can't seem to leave good ol' Fairfield County!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    AHAHAHA!!!!

Born in Idaho (NO JOKES:angry: )

Lived almost everywhere (military)

Got stuck in Indiana :sick:

You too? :indifferent:
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Born in a tiny town in Oklahoma, Raised in San Deigo, California, took a detour to Washington state and I live in little city just south of Austin, Texas. Seeing how all my family lives here now and my in-laws are litterly on their way, We aren't going anywhere. Just gottta get my Brother and Sister in law to get down here.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    For me and mine its Gainesville, Florida. But I was born in a teeny town called Turtle Lake, North Dakota.

Home of the fightin Gators and some really dumb rednecks. :laugh:

(sorry guys ...no offence to any of you who actually live here, I just work at one of the hospitals and there is no end to the stupidity I see daily)
    That is ANYWHERE my dear. I call Pittsburgh PA my home and pride and joy for sports
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Born in Idaho (NO JOKES:angry: )

Lived almost everywhere (military)

Got stuck in Indiana :sick:

You too? :indifferent:
    [/quote]

*sigh
    yess'um
    at least we have THE best football team in the whole world ..hehe
    You in indianapolis? I'm the city south of you. A rockin' cool place called Greenwood.
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    Seattle! :bigsmile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Originally Chicopee Massachusetts

31 long cold winters in Chelsea Vermont:bigsmile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    A wee seaside town in Ireland called Bangor. Recently moved to England to study, how I miss the emerald Isle :sad:

I always forget how big America is...I have relatives from Kentucky and I asked them how long it took on the train to get to New York :laugh:

And they said..."what's a train?" :wink:

My home is Austin, TX - blue in a sea of red.
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey all my Boston friends! I live in Hanover, MA (about 25 miles South of Boston)...but still work in Boston.. love it!!

:love:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Well I live in MICHIGAN.. Detroit I guess u could call my home town cuz no one has ever heard of Sterling heights..lol....born and raised
  • areason4stars
    Options
    East coast of central Florida
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    my home is with my hubby and kids xx

and we live in cheltenham in the Uk

never lived any where else :happy:
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am from Houston, TX...live in San Antonio, TX and have lived everywhere from Hawaii to CapeMay NJ, to San Francisco...(military)
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texan born and raise Lufkin TX
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Born and raised on Long Island, got smart and moved to Arkansas when I was 20. Lived in Arkadelphia, Texarkana, and Russellville Arkansas, Wake Village and Keller Texas, and currently park my butt in Pottsville, Arkansas.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I'm in Ferndale, MI...a suburb of Detroit. Woohoo! :laugh: :wink:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Well I live in MICHIGAN.. Detroit I guess u could call my home town cuz no one has ever heard of Sterling heights..lol....born and raised

Hey there! I work in Sterling Heights, very nice area.