5'7" and 30 lbs down in 4 months !!! (pics!)

Options
124»

Replies

• EstyPorter
    EstyPorter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your achievement! We are the same height so you have given me a visual of what I could look like if I keep working towards my goal. When you have a chance can you post how you achieved your goal, ie: exercises, calorie intake etc.??

well I have been sticking to 1200 cal a day,(I have gone over quite a few times on the weekends) and 1/2 the time I eat back my exercise calories. I really watch my sugar. I set my daily goal to only 20, which is hard somtimes : ) but it makes a big difference. I exercise a few times a week for at least 20 min. Either on the elliptical, just walking, or a step aerobics class (love it!) Thankyou for the compliments !! I hope I can motivate some of you, I know everyones before after pics always motivate me !
  • thisgirlhere
    thisgirlhere Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for posting your pics. We're the same height so you've really motivated me.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    gorgeous girl!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are close to being my MFP twin with start and goal weights ;)
  • sastrodder
    sastrodder Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this is a silly question but when you say you watch your sugar, do you mean under the "Total carbs, sugars" heading on mfp or are you tracking separately.

I have been told by a fitness fanatic friend to stay away from sugar but at the same time if I'm eating fruit (which I never used to eat a great deal of but am now, again at my friends advice) I am going over everyday!!!!
  • EstyPorter
    Options
    Sorry if this is a silly question but when you say you watch your sugar, do you mean under the "Total carbs, sugars" heading on mfp or are you tracking separately.

I have been told by a fitness fanatic friend to stay away from sugar but at the same time if I'm eating fruit (which I never used to eat a great deal of but am now, again at my friends advice) I am going over everyday!!!!

I know what youre talking about, I dont even really enter the fruits I eat anymore becasue it makes the sugar column go way over. ANY fruit is good for you, you can eat as much fruit as you want! Dont worry about it saying there is a lot of sugar in it. Those are the good sugars. But you can also just enter the calorie amount of fruits , usually in the food database there is just calories for the fruits, that way you wont get your sugar goals for the day confused.

So I basically dont count any fruit sugars, I just keep the other regular food sugars at or under 20 (on the MFP heading thing) everyday.
  • LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Inspiring pics - you look great, thanks for posting :)
  • EstyPorter
    Options
    You look incredible! I am 5'6.5" and I started at 172. I am down to 155 now. I hope I look as good as you do in 10 pounds! You look incredible!! I am hoping to get to around 135. 17 pounds down about 20 to go but I will do back flips when I hit the 30 pound mark!!
    Thankyou !
    You already look great ! Goodluck
  • Minnb
    Minnb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    looking great;congratulations!
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow! how did you do it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!