Biggest Loser Audition

Options
Hi everyone,

I posted last week that I had auditioned for the biggest loser for this upcoming season & I had so many amazing people lend their support. I really appreciated it. So far I've been met with nothing but love which has motivated me more than ever what with or without The Biggest Loser I am going to do this!

The Biggest Loser Casting people have said that they'll be watching videos through this week & contacting people after their finished. If anyone wants to or is able to watch my casting video so they can see I have supporters I would really appreciate it. If you know anyone that could relate please feel free to share it with them. I'm being as open and honest as possible. It's the only way to start making changes.

http://youtu.be/IYnzCNoKNNI

If anyone has any feedback I'd also welcome that as well.

Fingers crossed that you'll see me on season 15!

Replies

• ilenelynne
    ilenelynne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hope they pick you - Good luck!
  • mollypcv
    mollypcv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I think you would be a great contestant!
  • sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good luck! keep us posted!!
  • wwhickok
    wwhickok Posts: 29
    Options
    The upbeat motivation and Spirit is awesome! I hope you get picked and if you do, remember, winning isn't what's important when you're there, succeeding is! Use it all to your advantage. If you don't get picked, keep that upbeat attitude! It's the best weapon you can have.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Nice handstand! "Liked' your vid.

Best of luck
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That was a GREAT video! Look forward to seeing you on The Biggest Looser next season!
  • ducky715
    ducky715 Posts: 38
    Options
    I hope you get picked. One previous contestant said that they treated her badly and dehydrated her before weigh-ins. So, just please do not let anyone ever treat you badly! :flowerforyou:

http://www.bodylovewellness.com/2010/06/16/kai-hibbard-biggest-loser-finalist-part-2-of-3/
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I hope whatever happens with the casting you continue to work hard and achieve your goals. I did go watch and like your vid, I hope it helped a little! Definitely keep us posted, it'd be fun to root for someone I 'know', however small the connection might be. :)
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved your video audition! I watched the whole thing and found you to be incredibly personable and easy to relate to. I also enjoyed the way you presented yourself. I really hope that you get this, but if not, it seems like you will have the motivation and dedication to get this done for you! Good luck!!!
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love your video and wish you all the success in the world to get on the Biggest Loser and hit all your weightloss goals! Good Luck!!!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck and keep us all posted!! How exciting!:flowerforyou:
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great video, you definitely had me tearing up a few times. You seem super sweet and awesome and I hope it goes your way!! If not, I have faith that you can stick it out yourself and one day you'll be running that half with your husband!!
  • HungryCaterpillar121
    HungryCaterpillar121 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I really hope you make it!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great video, Samantha! I hope that you get selected!
  • mkylovr
    mkylovr Posts: 4
    Options
    awesome video!!!! I am from MA as well and would love to see ypou on the show! good luck!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I hope you get it girl. I love that show and I know just how hard loosing weight is. Im finally getting the hang of it now at 190 my biggest was 215 and it felt like nothing worked. At that point it seemed almost more plausable to gain the access weight needed to get on the show just so i could be shown the right way to do things by the trainers. I wish you the best of luck on your journey
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great video! I hope you get in!
  • Evoken
    Evoken Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awsome Video Smantha!!! You will do great! Good luck.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,599 Member
    Options
    Mine is a little more tough love.

Don't rely on the Biggest Loser calling you. If they don't then what is the back up plan to achieve what you desire to do? And the BL has about the same rate of success as other diet plans where about 90% revert back to old habits. Lots of them have regained a significant amount of weight back.

Good luck to you for entering. It would be cool to make it. But again, if not, then have another plan of action.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition