newbie.. :)

Options
Nice to meet you all. I have belonged to The Daily Plate for years and decided to try a new start. I lost 30 lbs then gained most of it back. I am taking a different approach this time around.. positive thinking no matter what. I am ready to live my life to the fullest and to stop wishing things to change.. just suck it up and do it :) Self love is a very important goal of mine. Let's do this already?

Replies

• succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will love this site and will get so much encouragement! Feel free to add me as a friend and let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to your success!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    this site is great. there is alot of information, motivation and encouragement. Just stick with it. Together we can do this
  • sav_c
    sav_c Posts: 14
    Options
    hi paige, good luck with the weight loss. welcome to the site.
  • paigetemby
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!! I am really serious this time about reaching goal. I am realizing all too well, that life is so short. There is just no sense ruining family vacations because I refuse to go to the hotel pool or beach! I want to feel care free and most of all, I am going to learn to love myself, inside and out. I will only have a positive attitude about this.. I just want to be happier person! :flowerforyou:
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    sounds like you're already happier by starting anew! remember, happiness doesn't have to be something you're constantly searching for. we can hope to be perpetually happy, or at least happy most of the time on our journeys. watch this video, it might help: http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/srikumar_rao_plug_into_your_hard_wired_happiness.html

live in the present when it comes to your mindset. live each day and if you maybe go over on calories, its okay because there is going to be another day. :) good luck!