Turbo Teacher

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Cindy and I'm 28 years old. This is the first time that I am really trying to change my eating to coincide with my workouts. I'm still on summer vacation so things have been very easy for me. But now that school is starting again soon, I am very nervous about being able to continue my healthy habits once the stress begins to settle in again. I am currently doing ChaLean Extreme and Turbo Fire as my workouts. I look forward to using MFP as a tool to keep me on track with my eating and for lots of motivation!

Replies

• jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a teacher as well, and I know what you mean--it's so much harder to get those workouts in during school! Good luck though!!
  • gr8loser
    gr8loser Posts: 14
    Options
    Teacher #3! LOL I know what you mean about the stress settling in. You already seem to have a lot going for you though! I am new to the site, but not new to the profession. I've taught for 30 years. Feel free to add me as a friend for support on the site and in the classroom if needed!:flowerforyou:
  • sav_c
    sav_c Posts: 14
    Options
    hi cindy,

sounds like you have things well in hand with your exercise plans :). welcome and good luck.