TRY,TRY AGAIN

Options
Hi! Trying this to diet again, I hope to stick with it this time around!!:happy: :smile:

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    Good luck! I have been starting over everyday because I keep srewing it up. I know you can do it!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You will get great support and idea's here. I have found this web site such an education as to what nutrition I'm getting. If your feeling down, or weak, post a note and we are here for you. You're ready for this. SO enjoy the journey.
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Don't think of it as a diet, more so...changing the way you eat =]
  • axekicker
    Options
    Don't think of it as a diet, more so...changing the way you eat =]

What she said!
    I'm getting back into the swing of eating healthy again as well. It's really not that hard once you get into it--you feel much better about yourself, you're more energized, and you look better! It's a great overall lifestyle change--don't think of it as a temporary, negative thing.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    You will make it this time because you have great support and motivation from all of us on this site. Dont give up just take it one day at a time
  • sav_c
    sav_c Posts: 14
    Options
    welcome. to back up what everyone else has said on this thread already, don't treat this as a diet - it's the wrong mentality and in my experience diets = short term fixes that don't work. coming on here, having a set amount of calories as a guideline for you is a healthy way to lose weight and live a permanently healthier life.

i am really bad with diets as i tend to cheat on them. by tracking your food and seeing exactly how much you SHOULD be eating, you learn some self control. you also order your priorities more effectively - e.g. if I go out for dinner and know there will be a good amount of calories eaten, I make sure I have a light breakfast and lunch to compensate. Sounds simple and it is, however over weight people like me don't stick to the rules without some kind of guidance.

you will succeed. I look forward to hearing about how much. good luck.
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Welcome! At least you're trying. The alternative is giving up. Good luck. :smile:
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    This time it will change your life for the better, forever!
  • densal130
    densal130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! So there really are our people out there. I found this website by mistake and figured I'll join. As soon as I joined I cancelled my Weight Watchers membership. I have had that membership for close to a year and logged on once in a while. I'm gald I joined!! Thank you everyone!