140 pounds lost...!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous! Read the story on your profile--it's no wonder why you've succeeded, you've unlocked the secret to the mind-body connection to emotional eating. So many folks think successful and PERMANENT weight loss is a function of controlling exercise & food. Until they address and overcome the mental processes that caused them to turn to food in the first place, their weight will be a lifelong struggle. You've figured it out! What an inspiration you are...you rock!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...You don't even look like the same woman...I mean not being funny but yrs have been knocked off....Fabulous job and you are one gorgeous woman...
  • ReddHott77
    ReddHott77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING keep up the GREAT work !!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Here is my picture. I was trying to crop it, but it just isn't working...:tongue:

facebook_762252827.jpg
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    BeautifullyHuman123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You SO inspired me today, SERIOUSLY! I'm so very proud of your weight loss, such a beautiful transformation...from the inside & out. You say you were a 26/28 and I can totally understand...about a year ago I too was a 26/28 and now a 22/24...I was down on myself because I felt I should be MUCH further along in losing weight, than were I am today. But like you said on your profile, I must walk harder in the gym.

Mind me asking...how much did you lose in a year? How long did it take to get to 12/14 from the 26/28? How tall are you? We look to be about the same height...I"m 5"11 (which helps alot in my weight carrying)

THANKS for being so transparent and sharing your story!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic and so much younger. The info on your profile is so inspiring. So much of being successful in weight loss and being healthy is overcoming the mental battle. You've obviously successed and that's so great :)
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    140 pounds!!! GEEZ! You are amazing!!!!! Truly. It isn't easy and you did it!!!! :heart:
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!! Way to go!!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! Looks like we started at about the same size and weight. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate what you have to say. It's been a journey, but so worth it! I'm 6'0" tall BTW. :)
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring! Not just the weight loss but the wonderful words on your profile about dealing with self-esteem issues. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!