General Question

Hello MFP people!

I have a question for some of you all who can take the time to answer this. I'm still new and it would be almost a month or already a month since I have been doing MFP thing and there's things that I'm still learning about this MFP thing,so please bare with me.

The question that I have for some of you all is after eating the number of calories throughout the whole day,do U have to click on "COMPLETE ENTRY" when completing your food diary for the day?

-Thanks
Klevybrown:wink:

Replies

• caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    it's completely optional.

if you do hit it, it will tell you if you were under your calories for the day, and what your mathematical projected weight will be in 5 five weeks if everyday was exactly like today.

Welcome to MFP!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Also in addition if you do click complete then it will post to your wall Klevybrown completed her diary and was under her calorie (or otherwise). If you don't click complete it doesn't post to your wall.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    It doesn't matter if you do or don't. It still keeps track & your MFP friends can still see it. It as others have said just doesn't tell you if you were under your goal etc.
  • Klevybrown
    Klevybrown Posts: 12
    Thanks people for your reply back! The main reason that I asked is because most of the time I keep forgetting to click on "COMPLETE ENTRY" button after completing the food diary for the day.