friends weighing over 200s please

Options

Replies

• pattyfitzroy
    Options
    Hi, 210.2 started at 231.6 in February, goal weight is 150-160 range. I go to the gym 6 days a week and using MFP really helps me. I had a discouraging two weeks these past because of changing my breakfast food only, I'm back on track now and plugging right along. Will share the journey with you, I know it's much easier when you have others cheering you a long.
  • mkylovr
    mkylovr Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all,

I am at 315 :o( i have lost some and i am on my way to losing soooo much more. i am def looking for friends on here to help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me. Ill do my best to help support anyone who needs it.

If anyone is in the Haverhill MA area, i am looking for a workout buddy too. i need to find someone to workout with that will push me to do more. ;o)

good luck to you all!!!!!!!
  • onedayatatime410
    onedayatatime410 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    238 here, lost 20+ and trying to get to 200 before the year ends... add me, I am totally down for support and to be supported. Thanks and GL!
  • nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 253 and I'm looking at getting down to between 150 and 175. My first goal is to get to 200 by the end of the year and then get to my final goal before my 15th wedding anniversary (December 2015)
    Add me if you want to :)
  • atownsend360
    Options
    I am also needing to lose more then a hundred pounds. Please feel free to add me.
  • MrsG2
    MrsG2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends, so add me! I'm 41, started at 251 with a goal of 160-170. I've been at this since the beginning of November and it really has changed things for me!
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am 215 hoping to be 187.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm at 271 right now and trying for 170 eventually.... I will add ya!
  • harry_170
    harry_170 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    214 looking for 170. I was 250 when I turned 30. Now that I am turning 40, it's time to get my act together.

I eat well, exercise, offer support & motivation, and indulge in the occasional slice of pie and that's ok. Anyone that is cool with that can feel free to add me for lots of "!!!!!!" in their feed (plus tips on making great pies)
  • cerexflikex
    cerexflikex Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi there, I'm currently 234 lbs or about that. Started at 238. Feel free to add me.:)
  • KolaCabana
    KolaCabana Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 254 and looking to get to 135 some day. Add me if you'd like, we could support each other!
  • Dewdropps
    Dewdropps Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm 229, with a goal of 140 (ish). Feel free to add me, the more friends the better!
  • Clovergirl143
    Clovergirl143 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm at 371 at the moment, hoping to get down somewhere between 180 and 200 (depending on how I feel/look when I get there...I'm 6 feet tall so it depends). Feel free to add me, I'm here every day! :)
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me..that goes for anybody! We're all in this together :)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Nice to have friends with similar goals.... currently I'm 236 and aiming for 165. I'm 5'7..... anyone is free to check my page and see if we are a 'fit' ... I don't support 1200 cal diets/gimmicks or fad diets. Hard work and healthy choices. Cheers, and good luck to everyone.
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 222 lbs, hoping to get around the 140 to 145 range. I know your pain, feel free to add me.
  • mitchellmonkey
    Options
    Hi. im in this size bracket too so please feel free to add ne as a friend too.
    im going to be 38 tomorrow and im 5ft 5in tall. i started my diet 2 weeks ago on saturday and i have lost 4-5 lb so far. my start weight was 215 lb (15st 5lb) i just weighed my self after dinner and it said 15st 1lb but am i right in thinking you usually weigh slightly more at night.

anyway, be great to have friends on here a similar weight.
    wow. i cant belive ive actually told people how much i weigh!!!
    oh im hoping to get to 12st 5lb

Nicky xx
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I started here at 285 lbs, down to 235. You are definitely not alone. My goal is to be healthy so not sure what that ultimately means on a scale. I make much better choices when it comes to my nutrition and my activity level now, and those good choices now outnumber my bad ones by about 90% to 10% so it's working for me. I still eat pizza, ice cream, all the good stuff, but I make sure I log it and that it fits in my calories. I'm here way too often and love reading how my friends are doing. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    I started in Jan. at 247 and down to 225 today!! Love MFP!!! Love the motivation and support!! Feel free to add me :)
  • MissChievou2
    Options
    I am currently 225ish pounds. Im on this journey to get back to a normal size. I don't want to fit into plus size or have my stomach hang over my jeans anymore. I am looking for motivated people to help me. I lost 8.5 pounds this week by changing my diet and walking. Im also a nursing student and trying to be a successful nurse. A successful nurse that promotes health should be healthy too.

I was once 125 pounds.I literally gained 100lb because all I wanted in this world was to be loved. I love this man very much and he told me to wait for him while he traveled across the world to take care of his family and he hasn't returned home in 3 years. the weight gained on slowly and I became depressed. Now I am finding myself looking for more than just love. I want a career and I want to be healthy too. I don't want to be 125lb again. I would be very happy at 150. So. Help me keep on track!