NSV: I fit into an old pair of pants!

Options
I'm sure there's a topic (or a hundred) with the exact same subject line, but I had to share!! I fit into a pair of (expensive) work pants, that I haven't fit into in at least a year!!! I ran into the bathroom this morning to show my fiance and he gave me a big hug, but I wanted to share it with my MFP community :) I still have a long way to go, but I am super excited... especially since the scale hasn't budged in just over two weeks! :)

Also looking to add friends :)

Replies

• tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Where the scale doesn't always reward us, our clothing certainly does. You are doing a great job!
  • mrslcg09
    mrslcg09 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome Story. That means you have lost inches which is still great. Keep it up. :)
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    thats's awesome!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I know how you feel too, I just had a similar NSV myself :happy: I'll send a friend request.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! WE NEED to celebrate those little wins to keep us going!! I bet you are smoking hot today in your pants!!! :bigsmile:
  • jwdesiree
    jwdesiree Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks, ALL!!!!
    YAY!!!! WE NEED to celebrate those little wins to keep us going!! I bet you are smoking hot today in your pants!!! :bigsmile:

^---haha, made my day! :)
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've done something similar recently with an old shirt and coworkers telling me I look skinnier!!
  • jwdesiree
    Options
    Congrats! I've done something similar recently with an old shirt and coworkers telling me I look skinnier!!
    Still waiting for some of the same recognition, but I just keep telling myself that these people see me everyday, so I'll just make sure they REALLY notice when we all come back to teach after summer break is over! :)
  • Just_Alyssa
    Just_Alyssa Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pants victories are awesome! And bonus, it's like new clothes!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    gotta love your "skinny" jeans!!
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Great NSV!!

I've been feeling bummed because the scale has been going up and down (mostly because I've been eating up and down) but I went to my closet and pulled out two old suits that now fit and had to have the seamstress come in and take in all my other pants since they were big again.

So, I guess I should celebrate my NSVs as well!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
  • Galloping4God
    Galloping4God Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    People seem hesitant to comment on weight loss for some reason, but clothes don't like---enjoy this feeling you deserve it :) Way to go!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So exciting! This is an NSV I am looking forward to for myself. Ok, so yeah, a little jealous but proud for you :drinker:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I have my old but goodie pants ready and waiting for me to fit into :)
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hope to join you eventually, as. I have quite a few of nice work pants that don't quite fit yet. Keep up the great work!
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I know you have done a lot of hard work for this to happen!!
  • jwdesiree
    Options
    You all are so sweet!

And for those of you who are waiting for the same feeling, don't worry... I have MUCH smaller older pants that are my ultimate goal, but, yes, it still feels good!

Keep it up, everyone! :)

ETA: Sorry for all the exclamation marks... I had A LOT of coffee this morning...
  • Pearsokx
    Pearsokx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am soo happy for you!!! I am just now realizing that my clothes are fitting looser. But hey itsa start!! Keep up the good work girly!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!