I wanted it. I ate it. Now I'm out of calories.

Options
I just wanted to let everyone know that I had been eating well all day. Leftover stir fried chicken breast and vegetables for breakfast, some roast chicken and vegetables for lunch and some bbq lean pork and vegetables for supper.

I saw some twinkies at a store (I live in Canada where they are abundant) and I wanted them. I ate them, as well as some chips, weighed out to ensure I didn't go over my calories.

Now it's just after supper, and I'm out of calories, just under my limit to stay at my "2 pounds a week" loss rate.

It feels like a combination of a failure AND a win to know that I ate that junk, but on the other hand, that I did it in a way that i'd get maximum enjoyment from that treat without blowing my losses.

Replies

• HungryCaterpillar121
    HungryCaterpillar121 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bittersweet, isn't it? You have more will power than I do my friend. Good job. Get back on track tomorrow though! :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    exercise
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    If you don't feel physically ill or have sleeping issues from eating 900 calories of junk, you win!
    Didn't go over target, did eat 3 healthy meals. Carry on :)
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    Agree - Carry on! At least you counted everything!!!!! Good for you. So now you are out of calories for the day, how about an early night? Or some delicious french style green beans? I don't think that you could go wrong non starchy veggies - always good to have the extra roughage:smile: tomorrow is another day. focus on the journey - you may not be where you want to be, but you are not where you used to be:flowerforyou:
  • heatherminshull
    Options
    You are not alone!!! I did the same yesterday...but I recovered well today and kept on track and did my interval running training - see the halo and how it is now glowing. Don't skip meals - you will snack more. Tomorrow WALK PAST THE TWINKIE MAN - he is evil!
  • clairegogogo
    clairegogogo Posts: 215
    Options
    so what's the problem? Seems like a good day to me, under calories and fixed craving. Yay :)
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't see a question/problem here..........you ate your cals. and now they are gone........that's what we all do.