How do you weigh?

Options
Ok so this may be tmi...but just wondering how everyone weighs in. I have been told you should be completely naked and stand on the scale, and then I have been told to add in the extra weight of clothes (so wear the clothes) because that's what you usualy have on. So how are you suppose to weigh in?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• sexylonglegs
    Options
    naked ~ first thing in the morning
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning when I get up in just my undies. Hope this helps.
  • carolinemacdonald22
    Options
    I do it naked as soon as i wake up
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh fully clothed and then subtract out the clothing. When I was pregnant, I would weigh naked at home and then weigh at the doctor's office and I learned quickly how to estimate how much my clothing weighed (since I was comparing them every 2 weeks for 40 weeks!) So when I weigh clothed, I subtract out one pound if I'm wearing shorts and a top, two if I'm wearing pants and a top.
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Naked as soon as I get up after I use the rest room!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Same!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter as long as you are consistant! Pick one.... always weigh naked OR always wear roughly the same type of clothes.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I follow the majority: no clothes, first thing in the morning, after going to the bathroom!
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In my Pyjamas, straight after I've been to the loo, lol
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Same!

Ditto
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Right after I wake up, in only underwear. I don't ever weigh with clothes because that particular weight can fluctuate depending on what you're wearing, so you never have an exact idea of what YOU actually weigh. When I weigh in at doc's, I'm always prepared for a two pound difference from my scale.
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options

Same!

Ditto

ME TOO! :-)
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I actually go to my dr office once a week since i live close so naked wouldnt be an option. But it sounds good to me. LOL

Debbie
  • dianka93
    dianka93 Posts: 21
    Options

Same!

Ditto

ME TOO! :-)

Same here.
  • msosborne2u
    Options
    Nude - Post peeing! First thing in the morning! I swear the pee make a difference! Ha ha!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

Totally the same. Although i am going to weigh myself once a month..weekly puts way to much stress and focus on me because I fluctuate.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Nude - Post peeing! First thing in the morning! I swear the pee make a difference! Ha ha!

It actually does make a big difference by 1/2 or 1 lb.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    naked and fabulous! :happy: and usually after I have a twinkle and brushed my teeth etc, I hop on the scale on a Monday morning...although sometimes I do it at other times, just for interest really, when I get out of the bath, before I go to bed etc, but only record the Monday morning regular one. Plus from my experience at work I ALWAYS weigh 3x and if it changes at all (sometimes it does!) I then move the scale a smidge and do it 3x again. This is how we weigh the children at work always do a 3x to check for consistency and accuracy.
  • DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    As soon as I wake up in the morning, I use the bathroom, weigh myself, use the bathroom again, and weigh again. I take the second weight as my final weight. I always drink water before I go to bed :-)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options

you have a special room to rest in? :laugh:

(sorry this is from a tv show over here in the UK, kind of making light of the whole rest room/bathroom diffference across the pond, please don't be offended)