People with 100 pounds or more to lose.

Options
Hi all,

I just joined mvp and I am looking for some friends that like me have 100 plus pounds to lose. If anyone wants to be on my team please feel free to add me.

Replies

• CrystalynneSK
    Options
    I'm already friends with you - but best of luck!!! I'm close - I have about 60-70 pounds to lose. :) we can do it!
  • HappyWifeBeth
    HappyWifeBeth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request :) I have a lot to lose too!!
  • sparkles9779
    sparkles9779 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ty:)
  • thatgirl1978
    Options
    I've got a lot to lose too! First day joining up, little nervous and a lot excited :) i'll add you up!
  • kusterer
    kusterer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    There is a huge group of 100+ pounders,

You could search for it in the groups section.

I copy-and-pasted the following name and info from the list of groups: 100+ lbs to lose. Members: 7274. Created 2011-11-12
  • gretchenk77
    gretchenk77 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yep - would love to lose at least 100 pounds. May I add you?
  • moosermia326
    Options
    I have lots to lose, feel free to add me as well! (I just started this profile, so bear with me as I set up my profile
  • akellyiii
    akellyiii Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm in that club to. Just bought a bike and now i'm ready to take this fight to the streets! lol
  • NikkiWork
    NikkiWork Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    On this journey myself!!! Feel free to add me!
  • Shiroi
    Shiroi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have more than on hundred to lose, but my first big goal is a hundred. :3 I'm 20 pounds away from my first goal.
  • bbbennyandthejetsss
    Options
    Started with 115lb to lose and I'm more than halfway there!! Everyone please feel free to add me :))
  • br0hammer
    br0hammer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It could happen.
  • 04mom
    04mom Posts: 4
    Options
    I too am trying to loose 70 + lbs. please add me
  • soulkal
    soulkal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 80! I sent you a request. Hope we can inspire each other! :)
  • honeybear8162002
    Options
    This is my first day back using this app in at least 6 months. My beginning weight was 237. I am now at 196. A few years ago I was at 150. Starting weight was where I am at now. Unfortunately I gained everything back that I had lost to get to that weight. Plus some. :(. Then I lost 30 again and gained it back. So far so good this time around. My goal is 125. A long way to go but I will get there.

My biggest problem is that even though I need to exercise(used to do it) I don't. I have all kinds of DVDs, Xbox 360 exercise games, elliptical to use, and plenty of places to walk. Most of the reason I can't do the DVDs and games is because there is no room for me to do them in our house. I need a bigger house! Walking isn't a problem, I just need to do it. I don't know what's holding me back. I need motivation in that area!!!!!

I hope to get back on track and use this app every day! I hope everyone has a great night! Good luck everyone and keep up the great work!
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have lost 112 and have 98 to go. I'll add you :)
  • jcherold
    jcherold Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have approximately 130 pounds to lose and at this time have no one around me that understand the difficulty in that. Everyone looks at me and says, you need to lose weight, you need to get healthy. No one understands how hard that really is when you have been overweight all of your life and have tried numerous times to lose weight. I have done diets, exercise, weight watchers, etc. Those that don't need to lose that much weight don't understand how you feel and how hard it really is. I need people that will encourage me, give me strength, and help when I feel as if I am not being successful, instead of those that just don't get it. They think they are helping but really they aren't. I would love to find friends on here that I can encourage and that can encourage me.
  • honeybear8162002
    Options
    Thanks!
  • teastman5
    teastman5 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll join, need to lose 100!
  • teastman5
    teastman5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Oops, forgot to ask how I join. Do we add each other as friends or join a group?