Short Girls!!!

Options
Hi! My name is Aria, and I'm trying to lose my weight.
And I'm also really short. 5'1" or 154cm. Yeah, munchkin is still alive hahaha
So, I'm looking for some girls who short, and likes to eat, likes to move your body!!!
Nice to meet ya!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    My name is Julia. I'm only 5'0", 42 yrs old, currently 151ish pounds (fluctuates). I don't track my food anymore, I just eat healthy stuff in reasonable portions. If I had to guess, I'd say I eat around 1700 calories a day. I started Stronglifts 5x5 on March 20 and I sometimes do a little cardio after my weight sessions. I take 2 mile walks on my off days. Although I haven't lost weight since I started SL5x5, my body is definitely changing for the better.
  • onrieanderson
    onrieanderson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Im 5'2" and weigh 147lbs. I started tracking my weight Monday, I really want to get a nice mid section since I have never had one. I have always had a pooch. I may do a before and after picture journal thing.
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'2.5, but I always round up to 5'3. I wouldn't mind being short if I did not have such a disproportionately short torso where all my weight goes. As it is most days I wish I was a lot taller.

I also love to eat, and read about food. I'm weird.

I'm at a healthy weight for my height, but feel very flabby and would like to tighten up. Also, I am trying to set a good example for my daughter and learn to cook healthier meals for her.
  • xxjessicajlsxx
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and about 156 pounds (I started at 160 before joining this site). Definitely love to eat, haha, which has kept me at the overweight mark for most of my life.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and Love to eat as well! Makes it a challenge to stay lean but I gotta do what I gotta do!

Nice to meet you!
  • xshannonxmariex
    Options
    I'm 4'11" , 21 years old, loveeeee food (but didn't always feel this way), and I'm really active. I'd love to help motivate some people (:
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and a 1/2....A little older than some of you at 32 years old, but still a shortie! I love watching food tv shows and being outside. I have about 2 pounds left to lose and a open diary.
  • deepassmore
    deepassmore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi i'm Dee, 43, and i'm only 4ft 10in, i'm currently 175lbs, i've been on slimfast for 5wks-its my 4th weigh in 2moro-i've lost 12lb so far :bigsmile: :happy: I hope I've lost some more weight this week! :happy:
  • pokemom74
    pokemom74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft even, 39 years old mom of 4 kids. Started 169 currently 148. My job is high activity so I eat about 1470 cals a day and drink about 100 oz of water a day. In September when my youngest starts school and work slows down ( I live in a seasonal "tourist" area) I will ad some sort of workout,too. My ultimate goal is about 130.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I am short (5'2.5") and love eating and am trying to love exercise (I might be getting successful at this goal?!)
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and love MFP! I've been logging my food and exercise for 130 some days. I don't comment on the message boards too much, but I love my friends on here :)

Feel free to friend me, as I love to support my friends. Some friends have the same goals as me, some have different ones.

I am 5 2 and weigh 144. I think I weighed in the 160's when I first started this journey. I'm aiming to get to 125-130 lbs with definition. I am training for a 10k right now and then doing strength training on the off days.
  • gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, :smile: It'snice to meet you.

I'm 5 ft 2in. tall and 170 pounds and 48 years old.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, nice to meet you all! Im also shorty, im 5'2 I like my height but I got to admit every pound reflects dramatically on my body specially my tummy! :) haha Im giving my all to achieve more energy also meet my goal.

Im 5'2, currently 118 and my goal's 112 with more muscle and strength body!
  • kayrob0130
    kayrob0130 Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Kayla. I am 5'2" and I weigh 247 lbs. I am at the beginning of my journey and need all the motivation I can get... if anyone has facebook please add my page: Fall Down 100, Get Up 101....so we can help each other keep motivated!!!
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    4ft 11 here