Need motivation....looooong journey ahead...you in?

Options
jenna311
jenna311 Posts: 24 Member
Who is willing to be my cheerleader??? I need motivation on my weight loss journey and I am finally very committed and ready to do this...would love some support along the way...positive peeps only...thanks and please friend me if you are willing. I'll be there for you too.

Replies

• jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I'd love to keep you motivate I will ad you!!
  • jenna311
    Options
    yay, thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • packergirl37
    packergirl37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on my journey too! We can help each other out as we go!:happy:
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    I have a long journey too! Feel free to add me :D
  • jenna311
    Options
    Excellent...thanks!
  • magsi25
    magsi25 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    and me.
  • DanetteZUMBAqueen
    Options
    me too im in for this journey mine started last year august lost 50 lbs I was at 270 lbs then the new yr came and gained about 10 so im lookin to lose 40-60 more lbs so we can do this !!!! I want to be 160-180 whats ur fitness goals ? =)
  • jenna311
    Options
    cool...I want to wear a size 8...dunno exactly how many pounds that would be but I'm guessing about 70-80.
  • mlnickerson
    mlnickerson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! I would LOVE to help motivate you and get some back ;) Ive lost 40 and have 40 (at least) to go!! Add me pls :)
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy! I'm on daily, just reach 500 days on MFP and you'll have my support when you hit your 500th day here. Good luck on your awesome journey. :smile:
  • bbbennyandthejetsss
    Options
    Please feel free to add me everyone :))
  • tamuaggie08
    tamuaggie08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You've got my full support!! I've got about 45 more to go! Let's get this thing done :)
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started back with MFP. My goal is 30, but I would love to lose 40. Lets motivate each other. We can get it done, so add me!!
  • SenoraLaura
    SenoraLaura Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for positive friends! That goes for everyone- feel free to add me ????
  • chattywv1980
    Options
    Hello! Im in the same boat as you girl! I also have a looooooooooooooong journey ahead. About 115 pounds to lose. Just started last week going to the gym and eating better. You go girl! WE got this!
  • heidibitz9
    heidibitz9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) it's great to have people to motivate :) I have 100 pounds to loose and We are all determined
  • soulkal
    soulkal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    started today ..80 pounds to lose! count me in on your support / morivational group. I`ll need it too! :)
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Always willing to help. Anyone can feel free to add me..
  • Formenonlyme
    Options
    Yes....add me too! I am here to also help.