New to MyFitnessPal...

Options
ShaneT99
ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
...and just wanted to say howdy to everyone. I don't know how much time I'll be spending in these forums since I already spend too much time in other forums, but I thought I'd poke around and see what sort of discussions are happening in here.

Anyway, today is really my first day to use MFP and I have to say I really like it (I actually set up my account a long time ago but never got around to using it until now). So, here's to fat loss...

Replies

• fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    welcome! you'll be hooked to MFP in no time!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I joined last week and absolutely love it!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    welcome to mfp!
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow. You guys have quite a welcoming crew. Thanks!
  • Angowen
    Angowen Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your success so far! You'll probably be on MFP more than you think, it is such an easy site to use, tons of great info and oodles of support! I absolutely love the food and exercise diary, wouldn't be nearly as successful without it. I also use the MFP app on my iPhone and that rocks too! Good luck and welcome again!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    I love this site and think you will too . There is alot of information , motivation and encouragement. And congrats on your weight loss that is great
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi welcome, i am new to! i hope this site will help to give me something to do and to concentrat on so i dont think about eating as much.