Replies

• kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • LadyLiege
    LadyLiege Posts: 23
    Options
    206.5lbs here at starting point last week. Currently at 203.7lbs and hoping to get to around 133lbs within a year.
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am currently 225ish pounds. Im on this journey to get back to a normal size. I don't want to fit into plus size or have my stomach hang over my jeans anymore. I am looking for motivated people to help me. I lost 8.5 pounds this week by changing my diet and walking. Im also a nursing student and trying to be a successful nurse. A successful nurse that promotes health should be healthy too.

I was once 125 pounds.I literally gained 100lb because all I wanted in this world was to be loved. I love this man very much and he told me to wait for him while he traveled across the world to take care of his family and he hasn't returned home in 3 years. the weight gained on slowly and I became depressed. Now I am finding myself looking for more than just love. I want a career and I want to be healthy too. I don't want to be 125lb again. I would be very happy at 150. So. Help me keep on track!
    I too am around 230ish and a nursing student. Nursing is a high stress job and recently my blood pressure has gotten over 140/90 - it scares the crap out of me that I am about to enter a stressful job and my health is lousy. I have asthma and high cholesterol as well. I'm here for support as well so feel free to add me if you like.
  • nancik1
    nancik1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I started at 260, having the roller coaster ride around the 250s now. My goal is 160. I have an 11 yr old son and married for 14 yrs in June. Hubby is a culinary student so not all my choices are not that great. Battling soda addiction also....
  • Jemma002
    Jemma002 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! there is anyone that want to be my friend? hahaha!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
    SW 266
    CW 244
    GW 170

I'll be around for a while, super active and love friends!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm right in there with you. Started this program on March 20 at 234 pounds. Today I weigh 208 pounds. I'm really, really wanting to be at 170, but I'm sure by the time I get there I'll most likely want to go down to 150 pounds.
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 253, started at 314, with a goal of 175. Feel free to add me.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just under 200lbs now but started at 245. My goal is also around the 140lb mark so feel to add me if you like.

Also like to wish everyone good luck in reaching their goal.
  • chikoboo
    chikoboo Posts: 18
    Options
    Currently 222lbs (roughly I work in KG which is 100.8kg)
    Feel free to add me
    Have sent a request to you.

=D
  • cinnerrela
    cinnerrela Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey everbody!

I'm Marissa, I currently weigh 274, looking to get to 150. Definitely in need of support, I'm about to embark on this journey again after having fallen off the wagon in November. Would love to add some peeps! Hit me up. =)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    264 pounds. feel free to add me.
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am 210 and 5'3
  • itsajurnee
    itsajurnee Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in. I am currently at 222 started at 225; hoping to get down to 165. Lets do it!
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am currently at 208 and trying desperately to get to 160. I know it will be a long road but I am willing to work to get there. I am 5'10 so I don't want to be super skinny just healthy.
  • Grammywilk
    Grammywilk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm in the low 240s. I'd enjoy going the journey with you! Add me to your friends list please….:flowerforyou:
  • anbiter
    anbiter Posts: 1
    Options
    Well, I have been on this road for a long time! I started out weighing 330 lbs. I now weigh 292.4, but my lowest weight was 280. I gained 15 lbs back after Christmas and when I quit smoking! Since I started this journey about a year and half to two years ago, I have been through job changes, sedentary times, very active times, illnesses requiring steroids, 3 family deaths, a broken leg, remaining a student at college, family turmoils (gotta love sibling drama!) and so much more during the course of our daily lives! I have a wonderful husband doing this with me who is sometimes my accountability, and is also sometimes my enabler! He is also a student, blind, and just graduated with highest honors with an A.A.S. in Psychology and started his B.A. course work at the university! I find the hardest thing for me food wise is the starches and sweets. I rarely can resist a piece of cake, cheesecake, cupcakes, pancakes, etc. or some good old pasta! My husband on the other hand, loves all of the old country food that is part of what got us here in the first place! He's a bit more choosey! I am trying to learn to cook a larger variety of foods at home from a variety of different ethnicities. We love Chinese & Mexican but I don't know how to cook that at home! My husband started this journey at nearly 300 lbs., with his highest weight being (I believe) 298 lbs. Anyway, that is just a little about us. We may fall off the wagon, but don't give up! Get back up and get back on!
  • soulkal
    soulkal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there I`m 244 lbs. I`m on day two of my diet, as i just woke up yesterday fed up of being and feeling like this. I think i have had enough and finally on the road to do this right! Let us help each other!
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 229lbs would love to be 115lbs. I am barely 5ft so it's a lot on my body. Pls feel free to friend me I need all the support I can get. I log in daily.I am great cheerleader and very positive person. Join me in living a healthier life :drinker:
  • loca511
    loca511 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hiya,
    so yeah feeling very discouraged has seeing people weighing way less boo hoo ;)
    any peeps weighing in at 200s plus id love to add ya or add me even has i need people who are same/similar weight going through this journey too.......

im currently 218lbs
    hoping to get to around 140lbs eventually!
    im @ 260 started 296 you can add me