Lost 10.2 lbs since April 25th!(less than 1 month)

Options
Happymom83
Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
So I felt like I was not moving as quickly as I wanted...But in reality 10.2 lbs in less than 1 month is really awesome and Im thankful! I plan on losing 20 lbs more by the end of July:) So please be kind..pics of stretch marked mommy belly(4 kids will do that to you;P But it is getting better!And this motivates me to keep going!I cant even imagine wwhat it will look like when i get rid of the next 10 lbs,and then the next;)

002_zpsbf92e36d.jpg

and 10.2 lbs less!

IMG_20130522_080528_287_zps41a15be4.jpg

I think I see a bit of difference

Replies

• pmermakov
    pmermakov Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. I know all about the "mommy belly", having had 3 kids myself. You can see mine in my profile. :wink:

Congrats and you will make your July goal!
  • rbarragato412
    rbarragato412 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!! There's a huge difference. Good for you! What have you been doing on your weight loss journey? I've lost 10 lbs in my first month, but at a bit of a stand still!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    That's some good stuff right there! Keep it up!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    My goodness!!! Thats great! :D
  • Happymom83
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!! There's a huge difference. Good for you! What have you been doing on your weight loss journey? I've lost 10 lbs in my first month, but at a bit of a stand still!

thanx everyone!

well i did 9 days of 30 Day Shred(then fell off the band wagon lol.)..i do a lil running(its hard on my knees..but trying to build up)..lots of walking...use our punching bag(fun fun!)..Leslie Sansone's walking videos on YouTube..also building up on squats..and just started doing 100 crunches a day).plus other toning exercises..i get bored i have to mix it up ha ha...and a very strict diet!(other than the occasional Powerade..lol)..Im also dairy free and gluten free
  • bgudwien
    bgudwien Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You should be proud of yourself!
  • pytnurse
    pytnurse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

I gave up milk about a year ago but I still consume cheese which I probably shouldn't. I have added biking and using the dvd's that are collecting dust on the shelf. I hope to have nice results by the end of the month.
  • julieworam
    julieworam Posts: 2
    Options
    Great Job!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big difference! Congratulations! Keep working at it!
  • Happymom83
    Options
    thanx everyone:) today my workout is going to be hiking with my hubby on his only day off!:) plus the squats,crunches,etc...lol
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I have 3 kids- so I know how the belly is the last thing to go...but when it does....*happy dance*

Keep up the good work!!
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    a bit? are you kidding me?! you look great! congrats!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    a bit? are you kidding me?! you look great! congrats!

Ha! My thoughts exactly. You look like you've lost a hell of a lot more than 10lbs. Keep up the good work (but don't get disappointed if the progress slows, a lot of times it does)!
  • whitneyrenae
    whitneyrenae Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing results!!! That is some awesome motivation for me as well! What have you been doing for workouts?
  • Happymom83
    Options
    Thats amazing results!!! That is some awesome motivation for me as well! What have you been doing for workouts?

Well i did 9 days of 30DS..then quit lol..i got bored..walking ,some running, crunches, squats, Leslie Sansones walking workouts on YouTube, other toning exercises, some hiking, punching bag:) a lil bit of everything lol... plus a strict diet!with the very rare "cheat" as some call it ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!