I need encouragement and support

Options
i really need to get thiner and resist food, but it's so hard for me.
I need someone to encourage me.

Replies

• xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Theres thousands of members on here, add some friends, steal diary ideas, exercise more so you can eat more.

Its not exactly easy for everyone else...
  • ricmate
    ricmate Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Theres thousands of members on here, add some friends, steal diary ideas, exercise more so you can eat more.

Its not exactly easy for everyone else...

Wow, that was helpful!
  • ricmate
    ricmate Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need someone to encourage me

Read your profile and you say you praise "Ana"? Are you talking about anarexia or have i misunderstood that?
  • kerryhaywoodmillman
    kerryhaywoodmillman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Small steps and you will get there. I use the NHS website to guide me have a look if thats not for you someone will suggest something and it will click.

One girl in my exercise class said to me "use your calories like money then once you have spent all your calories you cant spend anymore"

This works for me at the moment I have lost 4lb since monday by eating what I want but staying within my calories. You can get technical later just gain control of one thing at a time. Mine is the calories at the miniute. I earn extra calories by exercising but only eat half of them back.

I have 1500 calories a day instead of 2000 calories my 500 less should give me 1lb a week weight loss.
    I exercise 4 times a week. Say I earned 300 calories in an exercise class I would then only eat 150 calories of the 300 calories gained as I feel it is difficult to calculate how hard you are working.

Hope this makes sense and guides you in the right direction if not hold in there someone will say something to you that will click.

Add me as a friend and we can support each other

"Everyone has something to give no matter how big or small":happy:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you're pro ana.

this is a website for healthy weight loss and fitness.
  • jadams1650
    jadams1650 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    After reading your profile, you need to see a doctor. You may have a serious mental disorder that requires professional intervention, or, you may just be a troll...I hope it is the latter.
  • kath2810
    kath2810 Posts: 93
    Options
    I need someone to encourage me.
    Hmmm, I have had a eating disorder a long time ago, this sounds very like one hun... I read your profile, Please be careful .
    Love yourself ..
  • fietsvrouw
    fietsvrouw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't feel that encouraging and supporting you in your "pro ana" quest is healthy either for you or for myself.