Just started loosing. Would like support

Options
spdrcr456
spdrcr456 Posts: 12 Member
Hello. My name is jerry. I started using MFP about a month ago. I started at 352lbs and my goal is 250lbs. I'm 6'2". With a very large build. I am currently at 332. I'm surprised this is working because my lifestyle makes it extremely difficult to be healthy. I am a truck driver. I have a tight schedule that gives me little to no time for food, exercise, or sleep. I have to fit those things in whenever I can.
I used to be into bodybuilding when I was younger. And when I started driving trucks I was 225 with 10% body fat. I'm not expecting to get to that point. It was a full time job to get that lean. Just want to be able to look and feel better.
Add me if you like.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• pastrychefoz
    Options
    Got you added there mate
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    req sent
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • evereves
    evereves Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sent a request! :)
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :smile:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Feel free to add, I always welcome new friends! :smile:
  • spdrcr456
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You guys definitely rock.
  • bishtanoop
    bishtanoop Posts: 9
    Options
    That's really great. You are doing really good. Keep it up :-)
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Added you! Anyone else feel free to add me as well.

We have a lot in common. I started at around 350 and want to get to 250 as well, have lots going on in my life so I had to chisel out time to workout and just need the motivation to stick with it for good! Best of luck to you.
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    As I am just starting out myself on this journey it's always good to have people that understand what you are going through and what you are trying to achieve.

My name is Wendy and I am from the UK, so please feel free to add me and hopefully we can all motivate each other :smile:
  • mowico
    mowico Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sent request
  • spdrcr456
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mazdarcr89

I have a request. My good friend needs some encouragement and some support.
    I think she looks perfect the way she is but she's always so hard on herself. Maybe if some of you can friend her it will help her not feel so alone.
    Thanks you so much.
    I posted her profile at the top.
  • kserpes
    kserpes Posts: 5
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I just joined as well. Looking forward to losing weight and living a healthy life style.

Cheers to living the good life!
  • Canetoad_Qld
    Canetoad_Qld Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. Seems to me just starting is half the battle
  • MammasMeltdown
    Options
    I just recently started here as well...so far it's been wonderful. I'm always looking for new friends who are committed to making healthy changes. Please feel free to add me.
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You have done great so far!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Rijeh
    Rijeh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the steps to get to your goal weight. At my biggest i was 320 lbs standing 5'10 and being a female. I would love to keep in touch and share my journey as well and be a part of yours. Good luck
  • spdrcr456
    Options
    So I guess u can say I fell off the wagon for a while. I was able to get down to 305 but I'm back up to 335. I just love food soo much. It's soo good. Ugh. .. However. I did purchase a bike last weekend at a garage sale hopefully I can get my fat butt on it every weekend and get back on this wagon.