20-something fab girl wants...you!

Options
Hey!

I'm 22 & I have 50 lbs. to lose. I'm looking for friends that are motivated, supportive, and will get on to me if I don't log in & track. I promise to do the same :bigsmile: If you're looking for an accountability partner, feel free to add me!

Replies

• AlexiaRoseLove
    AlexiaRoseLove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!! We have the same goal weight of 50lbs!!! Im here to motivate and push through that 50!!
  • cboutin89
    cboutin89 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same here! I really want to lose 50 pounds. Both of you can add me for sure!
  • jasmine_20
    jasmine_20 Posts: 26
    Options
    hi im jasmine why dont we all just add each other and we make it a group effort to motivate each other
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    I'm looking for friends that are motivated, supportive, and will get on to me...
    59746.gif
  • melissa3324
    melissa3324 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Melissa, I am 25 and have way over 50 lbs to lose but would love some friends on here :)
  • FFXXIV
    FFXXIV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am always looking for new people to help keep me accountable for my tracking!! Good luck and count me in :)
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Go get it ladies! Motivation is key! Believe in yourself and keep your goals in mind. It's all about focus! :)
  • theglamlifexo
    Options
    Let's get it girls!! I hope you all added each other....we can do this :bigsmile:
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! Would love more awesome friends! Feel free to add me!
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Feel free to add :)
  • ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - would love to help keep people motivated and have people to get on my case if i get off track! :smile:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have about 18-19lbs more to go (and will reevaluate from there) and am also 22.
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Am on the same bat as you am 21 and trying to lose 50 pounds. I will love to send encouragement to anyone who needs it