Fingers & Toes - your pics!

Options
I've read quite a bit lately how people, surprisingly, lost a shoe size with their weight loss! I remember when my brother dropped 40 lbs and the first thing that clued me into his loss was his fingers were much slimmer. So, if you have a before and after shot of them, let's see what difference was made! Maybe post your shoe/ring size changes with the amount you lost. =)

Replies

• mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture but I have lost a shoe size and at least 2 ring sizes.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    i wish i had before pictures of my feet and hands...

that said, ive gone from a size 11 to 9.5 in shoe size...

and i can no longer wear any of my rings...they are all way too big!
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics, but I noticed my shoes feel like boats lately. Maybe it is time to get smaller size shoes. :wink:

SW 197
    CW 181
    GW 155
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is encouraging to me because I hate wearing size 11 shoes!
    i wish i had before pictures of my feet and hands...

that said, ive gone from a size 11 to 9.5 in shoe size...

and i can no longer wear any of my rings...they are all way too big!
  • koing
    koing Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I swear I've lost weight around my wrists...

Koing
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    No pics, but I have definitely lost in my feet, fingers, and wrists. My feet are back down to the 6 1/2's they used to be, I was having to some times buy 8's and my rings are all falling off. Even my wedding rings which I got when I was 20, I guess 40 something fingers are skinnier at this weight, they never really got too tight...and I've had to take links off all my watches. It's great!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm different, I don't gain weight really in my hands/wrists or feet/ankles no matter how heavy I get. When I weighed 155 lbs (my smallest as an adult) I wore size 10 shoes and size 7 rings, that didn't change, even when I got up to my heaviest 240.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I haven't dropped enough to do down a shoe size (and from my mother's experience, I don't think I will). However, I do not have to shop exclusively in "wide-width" shoes anymore. My dream is to be able to wear tall boots straight out of the store, because stores generally don't carry many wide-width and wide-calf boots.

I just have big calves, lol.
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    I don't have pictures, either... but I sure hope I don't lose a shoe size. I've got a serious shoe problem and own several pairs of rather pricy discontinued TUK heels! :'( *I think I'll be ok, I've always had huge feet*
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My feet and legs are rather disproportionally thinner than my upper body. The most weight I carried in them was water weight. They were bloated.

My hands I started seeing a difference about 30 pounds down. I can see the tendons and veins now and the fingers are slimmer.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I hope I don't lose a shoe size, I'll have to buy childrens shoes if I do!
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten the strap on my sandles just this morning! It was awesome!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Ring size went from a 9 to a 7.

Shoe size went from a 9 to an 8.5-8.
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 13 shoe to a 12-12 1/2

No pics on account of my hobbit feet.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    They've gotten a bit smaller but nothing drastic (half size for shoes and about 3/4 size for ring). Even when i was very heavy i dont think it affected my feet or fingers much.
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I picked up my wedding ring from resized this week. Since I can remember, I have always been a size 6 whether I was smaller or thicker and now I'm a 5.5. Not a huge difference but a big deal to me.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I swear I've lost weight around my wrists...

Koing

My watch used to be tight on me now I can rotate it all the way around my wrist
  • whitterbugkru
    Options
    I haven't dropped enough to do down a shoe size (and from my mother's experience, I don't think I will). However, I do not have to shop exclusively in "wide-width" shoes anymore. My dream is to be able to wear tall boots straight out of the store, because stores generally don't carry many wide-width and wide-calf boots.

I just have big calves, lol.

I hear ya there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!